2017 Goshen Rally - Heartland Marketplace

jbeletti

Thank you...you don't have to call me "sir" I work for a living :mad: OOPS, no I guess I don't anymore. Carry on people

Yes Major :)

You've been added to the Marketplace listing in the Marketplace article - link. Hit me privately with any Marketplace listing edits you want. Thanks.

Lou_and_Bette

Jim, when you get around to finalizing the "Heartland Marketplace Guide" document from the 'draft' stage, please indicate "All of Lou's proceeds will be donated..."

jbeletti

Jim, when you get around to finalizing the "Heartland Marketplace Guide" document from the 'draft' stage, please indicate "All of Lou's proceeds will be donated..."
Hi Lou - when you see it published, if I missed this, message me. Who is the beneficiary of your donation?

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Does anyone know when the for sale table will be available for us to put our stuff out?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Does anyone know when the for sale table will be available for us to put our stuff out?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I will open the Vendor's hall Monday morning at 7:00 AM....All HOC members are welcome to bring their sales items to the table tomorrow during Vendor load in. This will be for drop off only...browsing will start at 8:00 on Tuesday when the Vendor Hall opens for business.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Folks, if you haven't gotten your vinyl decal from Vinyl Your Way, you are missing out!

359d8b907a98362a99d04ec21b6dfbf4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Anybody need a 34 to 37 foot 5th wheel Adco RV Cover. Brand new, still in the box. $100.