EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/19/2018 to 9/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wmnmy

To Rod,Kelly and everyone who made this a wonderful rally. Great food. The classes you offered were a big help for me as Will now can cook up some Tai food. Meeting new friends and seeing old friends. Thanks again for all you did. William and Mary

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Rod and Kelly,
You did an amazing job and this is by far the best Regional rally we have ever attended!
The venue here at Jackson Rancheria RV resort is simply perfection and you took it to another level with your well-thought-out planning and execution. Thank you for all of your hard work and we are looking forward to your next Pacific region rally. Trace and Teri

Thank you Trace and Teri!! We are extremely humbled by your kind words!! The execution of this was thanks to everyone who pitched in and helped.

Take care, safe travels and we look forward to our next adventure with you guys!!

Rod and Kelly

For20hunter

To Rod,Kelly and everyone who made this a wonderful rally. Great food. The classes you offered were a big help for me as Will now can cook up some Tai food. Meeting new friends and seeing old friends. Thanks again for all you did. William and Mary

William and Mary,

We are so happy you guys could join us!! Sorry we were not able to spend more time with you two. We are still hoping to catch some of Williams amazing BBQ one of these days. Thanks again for your help with the BBQ on Sunday! It was finger licking good!!

Rod and Kelly

wino2

A big thank you, to Rod, Kelly, and to all that assisted to put on such an amazing rally!
It was my first trip to Jackson, and not my last! It was great to see everyone, old,and new. I just hope we didn’t corrupt the first time attendees. 😉
Safe travels to all!

For20hunter

A big thank you, to Rod, Kelly, and to all that assisted to put on such an amazing rally!
It was my first trip to Jackson, and not my last! It was great to see everyone, old,and new. I just hope we didn’t corrupt the first time attendees.
Safe travels to all!

Thank You Wayne!! We hope everyone had a great time!! We really appreciate that everyone took time out of your busy lives to attend!!

Rod

For20hunter

Hey all,

We are also emailing this to everyone, but in case you don't get an email, here is a survey for the 2018 Pacific Region Rally. Please click this link and complete the survey. This will help us as we plan future rallies. Thank you in advance.

Rod and Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.