Rear Bed Mounting Issue

Lndeatr

2013 300C – It’s been a while since I posted anything here. A recent event has me motivated to finally address some issues we have had since it was new but not enough of an issue to drag it to the nearest repair facility.

As for the event, someone threw a cigarette in a garbage toter that was against the rear of the rig. Did some serious damage to the ramp, rear lights, awning, and roof. Luckily it didn’t get into the interior other than smoke damage. Anyway, It is now at the dealer where I bought it so I brought up these items to them and found out I waited too long and they re not covered under my extended warranty.

Anyway with the read bed, the rails were installed pushed up against the ceiling. When lowered, the fold down support legs are about 3” too short. We have been using blocks. I figure I can remount the rails unless they make longer legs. Anyone have any similar issues?

My other issues are hydraulics relay tripping and the shower doesn’t drain. I’ll posts those in the appropriate sections.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If that damage was caused by someones careless actions with a cigarette butt, shouldn't that be covered by your RV insurance?

Peace
Dave

Lndeatr

If that damage was caused by someones careless actions with a cigarette butt, shouldn't that be covered by your RV insurance?

Peace
Dave

All the fire damage is covered but the beds mounted too high are not related to the fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk