ATF: North Trail - PDI Request

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
Since I bought my TT used from a dealership, there wasn't a PDI. Is there any way I can get one for my TT?
Thanks

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Buying used does not change the PDI process with the dealer. If you bought it and brought it home without doing a PDI that is on you and it is to late.

Apropdoc

Buying used does not change the PDI process with the dealer. If you bought it and brought it home without doing a PDI that is on you and it is to late.

I am referring to the Pre-Delivery Inventory. The dealership was really good at the walk through and inspection. I would like to know what was installed from factory at delivery.

Noofear

PDI is Pre Delivery Inspection, I think what you are looking for is the MRSP, you should be able to call Heartland and get that info. You will need your VIN number.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Rory - if the dealer you bought the RV from was the original purchaser of the RV, they should have the factory invoice showing all options ordered.

If not, kindly contact Heartland at 877-262-8032. Have your VIN ready. Ask them for a copy of the "build sheet" or similar.

Apropdoc

Rory - if the dealer you bought the RV from was the original purchaser of the RV, they should have the factory invoice showing all options ordered.

If not, kindly contact Heartland at 877-262-8032. Have your VIN ready. Ask them for a copy of the "build sheet" or similar.

Ok I will. Do you happen to have a list of the model reps? I would like to know who is covering the North Trail.

Thanks for the responses everyone!