Lakota Wolf Preserve tour

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

porthole

Retired
Hi guys we are booked on site 61

Cool beans

I updated the first post to includes the home State in the attendance grid.

I'll have this as a PDF file here at camp time and it will be one of the few handouts at the event.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter Leaders out there - a list with names, forum names, sites etc is nice to have at the events - just saying.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Well, they finally called me back. We are in for 9/28 to 10/2 on site 60. See you then.

porthole

Retired
Well, they finally called me back. We are in for 9/28 to 10/2 on site 60. See you then.

Well - we are officially halfway there for our little rally wing ding.

For those who have not added a vote in the poll - top of the first post.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi Duane & Debbie,

Christine & I are planning to attend this rally, arriving Sept 27th and leaving Oct 1st. We will be coming in fresh off the Maryland rally.

I will send an email to the campground requesting a reservation and I'll let you know the details.

porthole

Retired
Hi Duane & Debbie,

Christine & I are planning to attend this rally, arriving Sept 27th and leaving Oct 1st. We will be coming in fresh off the Maryland rally.

I will send an email to the campground requesting a reservation and I'll let you know the details.

Well well - that'll make it an international rally then !

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
count us in. arriving 9/28 leaving 10/1 we contacted cg and waiting to hear back we will give you a site number as soon as we here something

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I'm posting just so I can keep up with events. Unfortunately we'll be enjoying the sun and sand in MB. Good luck with your maiden rally!!!

Nancy's the one who turned this around!! She says the other day "how far out of the way is it to go Deb and Duane's rally? Think we can change our dates at MB?"
I guess we now know that answer!!!! See everyone there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.