EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Columbia - 9/28/2017 to 10/1/2017

Lakota Wolf Preserve tour

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
We booked and coming site number 50-something she was very confused and wasent sure coming in on 9/28 leaving 10/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
For the fence sitters - the date to release the sites back to the campground has come and gone - but - the CG is leaving the sites penciled in for now as the only traffic they have really seen so far is the Heartland Group.

OEFVET

Gloria and Chris are coming on 9/28 and leaving on 10/1. Site 50

Duane I wanna see the WOLVES!!!

Vinny773

Mary Sue, Crosby and I are all booked in arriving on Thursday 9/28 and leaving on Sunday 10/1.

Vinny773

The park told us that we didn't need a particular site #,they would put us where we fit. That was strange, but I guess we are all family.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Hey guys, I changed our arrival date to Wednesday the 27th.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
New Jerseyeans...its official, we're a state without a Heartland dealer. Spoke to Crossroads ownership-they gave up the line to become an exclusive Cedar Creek premier dealer

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
New Jerseyeans...its official, we're a state without a Heartland dealer. Spoke to Crossroads ownership-they gave up the line to become an exclusive Cedar Creek premier dealer

Bummer. Heartland better start finding some dealers in the NE. We're down to a few. I see Camping World is pumping out the Heartland travel trailers. Not sure if they do many 5ers.

chaplady

For what ever reason Heartland seems to be loosing dealers now if you want certain models your forced to travel farther.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
What do you do if you actually need to bring you unit back to a dealer now travel hours?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We like some of the Cedar Creek units. I think they're more for full timers though.

For what ever reason Heartland seems to be loosing dealers now if you want certain models your forced to travel farther.

We have to travel 125 miles up to Wilkins for warranty work. Otherwise I drive 10 miles to Susquehanna RV, primarily a Forest River dealer. I've had no problems scheduling or their performance.

Mule33

Bill M.
Just got back from our Alaska trip and tried to get a site. They did not have a site available for a firth wheel. Was hoping to see you guys again. If anyone cancels let me know and maybe I can take your place.

Thanks Bill & Jeanne

mbesanceney

Just got back from our Alaska trip and tried to get a site. They did not have a site available for a firth wheel. Was hoping to see you guys again. If anyone cancels let me know and maybe I can take your place.

Thanks Bill & Jeanne

Yes they do unfortunately we will not be able to attend. I was denied the vacation request so i will be canceling tomorrow i was going to do it today but I forgot. I'll let you know once I cancel I forgot what site I was on but if you go back some pages it might be in there.

Mule33

Bill M.
Sorry you guys can't make it but I appreciate you letting me know. I'll contact them tomorrow.

Bill M.

mbesanceney

Sorry you guys can't make it but I appreciate you letting me know. I'll contact them tomorrow.

Bill M.

Yeah I hate my job check with them around 3ish I'll call them around noon.

porthole

Retired
Sorry to see you guys can't make it Mike.

I contacted the campground and asked them to hold the opening for a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.