Just purchased 2017 2850BH

Tanman

Hi everyone. Just became a new owner today. Because of the weather here in central Oregon I'm not in a hurry to bring it home but once I do I'm sure I'll have questions.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Hi Tanman,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. So don't hesitate to ask questions.

We also have a number of owner-written User Guides you might find helpful. You can get to them by clicking on the TOOLS tab at top of page and selecting HUG - Heartland User Guides., or by using this link.

Be sure to check out the Owners Club and use the EVENTS tab to see upcoming rallies in your area. Attend a rally and you'll make a bunch of new friends and have a great time.

Oregon_Camper

Welcome!!

We have about 10" of snow in Beaverton, so I'm SURE you have 2' or more of snow in Central Oregon.

Feel free to download my Pre Delivery Inspection document from the link in my signature. Should take you about 4 hours to complete.

jimtoo

Hi Tanman,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Jv75353

Congrats on your new BH and welcome to the Heartland family! Enjoy your new rig and wishing you safe travels.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations on your new big horn! We look forward to seeing you down the road and hopefully you'll join the heartland owners club and come to a few rallies with us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro