EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Pahrump - 10/19/2017 to 10/22/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I am pretty sure Chuck has talked two people from the Red Bluff rally into joining your amazing Rally, so it sound like you might need to start a waiting list.

Rod

Billiam

We are confirmed for Space 42, arriving on 10/18 and leaving 10/23. We will bring desert on Saturday!
First time for us in Pahrump but hear it is a blast!:eek:
Bill and Linda

NorthCal Bob

Hi Floyd,

We have reservations for arriving the 19th and leaving the 22nd. She told me we couldn't stay the 22nd because there is another rally coming in right behind us and we would have to move if we wanted to stay, so we decided to head for Temecula on the 22nd and staying till the 30th.

Bo said she will bring a side dish for the potluck.

Thanks Bob

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Floyd,

We have made our reservations for your rally. Arriving on the 19, departing on the 22. For the potluck, we will bring a dessert. Looking forward to seeing everyone and a fun weekend!!

Chuck & Donna

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
If you haven't called RV park and made your reservations please do. When you have made your reservation please let me know. Floyd 775-751-7770 RV park

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Hi Floyd, We are so looking forward to this Rally. It will be here before we know it. :)
See you in Sept at 7 Feathers. :)

Terri

kbausano

If any one needs to cancel for any reason please call me before the rv park. That way I get the spot back. Floyd

Thanks Floyd. We're disappointed to have to drop out, but I know it will make someone on the waiting list happy We have a payment to cancel with the park - let us know when your cleared on your end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

larkinstuart

Just a quick question for anyone heading for Temecula after attending Mr Philbrook's Pahrump rally. We'll have a couple of days to kick around and were wondering if anyone had any suggestions where we might find a couple of interesting places along the way to camp. Does anybody have a preferred route or is there only one? Thanx.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Just a quick question for anyone heading for Temecula after attending Mr Philbrook's Pahrump rally. We'll have a couple of days to kick around and were wondering if anyone had any suggestions where we might find a couple of interesting places along the way to camp. Does anybody have a preferred route or is there only one? Thanx.

Hi Liz, we are planning on leaving Pahrump on Monday to miss the weekender traffic. We are planning on just going to Pechanga on Monday and hanging out until the next wild and crazy rally gets started.

Status
Not open for further replies.