EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Pahrump - 10/19/2017 to 10/22/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSIN

Nancy's making some Pico di Gallo, or Salsa..? Whatever she decides it will be tasty and healthy too.

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
I would like to thank ever one that come to our rally. I would like to thank Bruce and Jerrod for the beautiful gifts that we raffled for the relatives of Liz and Larry that was in the California fires. We raised $540. Thank every one so much and see many of you in Temecula in a couple days. Thank you Floyd&Carol

RenoJim

I would like to thank ever one that come to our rally. I would like to thank Bruce and Jerrod for the beautiful gifts that we raffled for the relatives of Liz and Larry that was in the California fires. We raised $540. Thank every one so much and see many of you in Temecula in a couple days. Thank you Floyd&Carol

Floyd & Carol,

Hope you see our Facebook post, we had a great time, you guys Rock!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Thank you Floyd & Carol for putting on the rally we all enjoyed our time in Parhump NV. See you in Tamecula in a few days.

Jerrod & Rhonda

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wmnmy

Floyd and carol we always have a great time at your rallies and had a awesome time meeting new friends. Enjoyed all of you hope to see you at the next one . Floyd thank you again for putting on a rally in Nevada you rock .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

epratt71

Thanks again Floyd and Carol for a great rally see you down the road sometime soon.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

RoadJunkie

Awesome rally, Floyd. Great team effort. You guys are d'bomb. Can't wait to help Wayne finish off that bottle of Fireball in Temecula!

RenoJim

Floyd and carol we always have a great time at your rallies and had a awesome time meeting new friends. Enjoyed all of you hope to see you at the next one . Floyd thank you again for putting on a rally in Nevada you rock .

That was pretty darn good food William, thank you! Great to finally meet you and MARY. 👍👍

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Sounds like we missed a great Rally! Thanks Floyd and Carol for putting on what sounds like an awesome event!

Rod and Kelly

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Another awesome rally Floyd. Had a great time as always can't wait for the next one. It was a GREAT thing you did with having a special raffle for the relatives of Larry and Liz.
See you down at Temecula in a few days.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Floyd and Carol,

Thank you for such a great Rally. Enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting new folks. We always look forward to the HOC rallies, we know we will have a great time with our HOC family. The food was so very delicious, from the chili dogs to the potluck. William and Wayne did an excellent job in cooking the chicken dish and the bbq pork loin! Thank you to all who helped make this Rally a Hugh success!!

Travel safe, Chuck and Donna

Wmnmy

You welcome guys we enjoyed making your Nevada experience a happy one look forward to the next one.

wino2

What a fun getaway! Floyd, you did another fantastic job, putting it all together! If anyone went away hungry, it was their fault. 😉

Outstanding cooking, William! You and Floyd make the dynamic duo!

Great to see old friends, and meet new ones!

Ready for the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.