A couple of upgrades

Chopperno1

Finally got around to putting in a TV. Also changed out the shower head to a Oxygenics Fury RV head. Just ran it off the pum and it had a much better output and diffferent patterns to choose from.

IMG_1367.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1367.jpg
    IMG_1367.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 190

'Lil Guy'

That shower head is a popular item on a lot of RVs and I like your TV set up. Good job. Now get out and enjoy it.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nice! I wish Oxygenics would make them in Oil-rubbed bronze!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got around to putting in a TV. Also changed out the shower head to a Oxygenics Fury RV head. Just ran it off the pum and it had a much better output and diffferent patterns to choose from.

View attachment 49448

I am interested in knowing how you mounted your TV. I just purchased a 2018 Mallard M26 and I have the same rotating panel you do but there is only one "stud" in the middle that is 3/4" wide. How did you mount the bracket? Is that a 42" TV?

NatFoot

Very cool!

I am a first time owner and we went with the Mallard M185. I have looked around but not having much luck---does anyone sell a product that will keep my toddler from climbing/rolling out of the bottom bunk? I would really prefer not to "do it myself" as I'm not the most handy.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool!

I am a first time owner and we went with the Mallard M185. I have looked around but not having much luck---does anyone sell a product that will keep my toddler from climbing/rolling out of the bottom bunk? I would really prefer not to "do it myself" as I'm not the most handy.
I did a quick Google search and came up with THIS.

Peace
Dave

NatFoot

I did a quick Google search and came up with THIS.

Peace
Dave

I have seen those. My concern is that the mattress wont be heavy enough for this to actually work. I also worry about how long those units are--as the bottom bunk opening is not very large (butts up against the bathroom).

Thanks!

klp605

I am interested in knowing how you mounted your TV. I just purchased a 2018 Mallard M26 and I have the same rotating panel you do but there is only one "stud" in the middle that is 3/4" wide. How did you mount the bracket? Is that a 42" TV?
We have a 2018 M32 and used the Morryde for a 40" TV. Has worked great

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk