Going to be full timing again!!!

We full timed for a couple of years and then bought a small house here in Mt Carmel, Illinois. We have been in it for a little over 2.5 years and are about to put it on the market (due to work transfer back to Texas). We are excited to go back into our 2012 Landmark San Antonio that we bought new. We have been checking out all of the systems and had our Directv box installed in preparation...now just have to load it up, sell the house and presto...back in the Full time lifestyle. I have missed it greatly.

Last time we put all of our furniture etc. into storage...this time we are selling all but a few furniture items and non-essential stuff. Plan to stay full time for the foreseeable future.

Kind of neat thing is that I don't have to keep a tow rig...my company moves it for us whenever we transfer. Once we get closer to hanging up the work life...I will break down and buy a dually. Looking forward to that too...

Anyway...just wanted to throw it out there.

Attachments

• .facebook_1442585636229.jpg
    .facebook_1442585636229.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 57

jbeletti

Congrats on your transfer and your return to full-timing. That's awesome that your employer will pay to move your RV for you. Sure saves you a lot on buying, insuring and maintaining a truck.

Garypowell

We too have been in and out of full timing since 1996. Each time is a new and different adventure. We have settled into the pattern of about 5 months in Florida in a small place we own and then the rest of the time either traveling our sales territory (10 states) or wondering father out to work and stay away from the Florida heat.

Good luck in your transition.

We too have been in and out of full timing since 1996. Each time is a new and different adventure. We have settled into the pattern of about 5 months in Florida in a small place we own and then the rest of the time either traveling our sales territory (10 states) or wondering father out to work and stay away from the Florida heat.

Good luck in your transition.

Thanks...sounds like you have a great situation too...