LINC Controller location?

OldSlowHans

CinC of Everything Else
My LINC has four functions assigned --- slides, forward landing gear, aft stabilizers, and canopy.

Looking at the owners manual in the HOM area, it can control up to 7 functions. (I presume I'd need to wire those additional functions --- not a problem)

So where is the controller physically located so I could add functions?

jbeletti

My LINC has four functions assigned --- slides, forward landing gear, aft stabilizers, and canopy.

Looking at the owners manual in the HOM area, it can control up to 7 functions. (I presume I'd need to wire those additional functions --- not a problem)

So where is the controller physically located so I could add functions?

Hans - the controller is often a receiver/relay panelboard. Often, it's located inside the wall behind your switch/control panel.

Once you locate it and figure out how it works, I think you'll find you need to add a relay for the additional items you wish to control. The harder question may be, can the control board/circuit/logic support 7 functions? The item is likely supplied by Lippert (LCI). Once found and identified, you can contact LCI to determine extendability.

If you get this figured out and find it is extendable, de sure to document your process (with photos and descriptions) to share others here.

mh2701

I found the board in my 2014 Elkridge 37 Ultimate by pushing buttons on the remote and listening for the relays on the board to click. Mine was behind the microwave.