EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/28/2017 to 10/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks Everyone - for your quick responses! Keep um coming.

We are very thrilled about the rally and looking forward to seeing everybody again, plus meeting the new members!! We have started an attendee list and will post it soon!!

A "Hugh" thank you to everyone who has offered their help, it is very much appreciated & that is what makes these rallies a success by all of our Heartland family & friends!!

See some of you in Red Bluff in a couple of months!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Chuck and Donna;

We will be cutting Winchester Bay stay short. We can't miss one of our favorite Rallies. We will be there to support you guys and yes, I'll do the raffle.

See you soon in Chowchilla.
Liz and Larry Kinney

Liz (& Larry),

So happy you guys will be able to make it & extremely thrilled you want to do the raffle again!! You did such a wonderful job at our first rally! Thanks a bunch!!

Donna & Chuck

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Woohoo....another FUN Jackson Rally! Don't want to miss it, so please count us in!!! Not sure of dates as yet, but we will definitely be there!!! Hope we have sunny skies this year! :cool: Count on us to help in any way.

Smasera

Hi, Chuck and Donna,

Please sign Steve and I up for the Jackson Rally from 9/28--10/2/2017. Thanks for doing this again. Last year was terrific!!! Of course, a little less rain this time would be great!!

Thanks,
Michelle and Steve Masera

TheWade2

Hi Chuck and Donna,

Thought we already signed up for this. However.....if we didn't, we're signing up now! Steve and I are still planning to help, per our conversation a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to getting together with everyone!

Steve and Carol

TxRoadWarrior362

Sounds like a blast. I lived in Buckhorn thru third grade. Went to school in Pine Grove. My sister still lives in Volcano. My niece is a realtor in Jackson. My brother went to school in Sutter Creek. Small world.

LTZ

Sign us up. Not sure of dates yet. You keep messing with my hunting season.😁😁

Woohoo....another FUN Jackson Rally! Don't want to miss it, so please count us in!!! Not sure of dates as yet, but we will definitely be there!!! Hope we have sunny skies this year! :cool: Count on us to help in any way.

Hi, Chuck and Donna,

Please sign Steve and I up for the Jackson Rally from 9/28--10/2/2017. Thanks for doing this again. Last year was terrific!!! Of course, a little less rain this time would be great!!

Thanks,
Michelle and Steve Masera

Hi Chuck and Donna,

Thought we already signed up for this. However.....if we didn't, we're signing up now! Steve and I are still planning to help, per our conversation a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to getting together with everyone!

Steve and Carol

Add us to your list, please!!

Rich and Sandy

Please sign us up,Don and Vicki Sullivan, our first rally.

Thanks

We have you all down on our list. Will post attendee list soon. Thanks for the replies. Looking forward to another fun rally!!

Chuck & Donna

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like a blast. I lived in Buckhorn thru third grade. Went to school in Pine Grove. My sister still lives in Volcano. My niece is a realtor in Jackson. My brother went to school in Sutter Creek. Small world.

Got your PM, sorry you won't be able to make it! Safe travels.

TxRoadWarrior362

Tiger Creek is a site to see while in Jackson. Drive up 88 to Buckhorn. TV only, no trailers need to go down to Tiger Creek. Bring your fishing pole and salmon eggs. Great trout fishing!

CandD

Please sign Craig and Deborah Coe up for this Rally! Looking forward to it.

Thank you

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 50
  • Register by end of day 7/15/2017
  • Site fee: $35 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: September 30
  • Potluck time: 6:00pm

Additional Info:
Please Do Not Contact Jackson Rancheria RV Resort. We will be taking care of the reservations.

If you are interested in attending, please post or PM us - if you would like to reserve a site. We also need to know how many people are in your party.

More information to follow as the event develops. Please keep checking back to the first post for updates.

SPONSOR:

Happy Daze RV from Sacramento CA will be providing the meat for our potluck. They will also be bringing up 2 coaches for everybody to tour.

Raffle Info:

We will have a raffle on Saturday night after the potluck. We ask that each rig donates a $15-$20 gift for the raffle. DO NOT wrap the gift. It can be anything you want. Some people get something that they would want to win. Or something that they like really well and would like for others to have.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to post or PM us.

LTZ

Please sign Craig and Deborah Coe up for this Rally! Looking forward to it.

Thank you

Hi Craig & Deb,

Welcome to the HOC Family. So glad you guys finally joined!! We have you added to the list. Looking forward to seeing you guys again & thrilled you will be joining us at Jackson - Whoo hoo!

Donna & Chuck

LTZ

Chuck and Donna Impey would like to Attend 3573 HOC #

Hi Tom,

We do have Chuck & Donna added to the list. We are excited about them joining the HOC & attending the rally. Looking forward to seeing them!

Thanks for checking on them.

The attendee list will be posted by the end of the week.

Billiam

How many that are going to Jackson are also attending the Oregon rally at Seven Feathers? Is anyone going from Seven Feathers directly to Jackson? Caravan?

Bill and Linda Memmer

Chuck and Donna,
Thanks for the welcome to the Heartland Owners Club. We purchased a 2012 Bighorn late last year and are looking forward to getting out and exploring.

Please add us for the Jackson Rally in late September. We look forward to meeting other members of the group

Thanks
Glenn and Kathy Stracner

Oldelevatorman

We're hoping to make Jackson in September, would like to meet everyone. Just became full timers this week in our new LM365 Newport. Escrow closed today on our house here in Roseville. Once we leave the fairgrounds here the next stop is the scales to see how good or bad we did. I know our 10 x 30 storage unit is filled out to the door!

Status
Not open for further replies.