Our New M312

jbeletti

Your image is not coming through for me - but congratulations on the new M312!

By the way, we have a couple of events coming up in Indiana this year for club members:

Our National Rally in June

Our Chapter Rally in Shipshewana in October

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new rig and welcome to the forum and family. I hate to keep saying this but the best part of owning a Heartland rig is it makes you eligible to join the HOC. As you will find out, this forum is made up of great, knowledgeable people who are here to help. By joining the HOC and attending a rally or 2, you can start putting faces to the people you meet here. If you don't like good food(lots of it), great fun loving people who share your passion for this activity, and I'm talking about people from all walks of life who drive hundreds of miles just to visit with fellow members they've met, then you probably won't like the HOC.
Again, congrats and enjoy your new rig and hope to meet you down the road.

Jv75353

Congratulations on your new Mallard and welcome to the Heartland family! I couldn't open your picture, but I'm sure it looks great.

jimtoo

Just picked up this beauty on Saturday! Spring can't get here soon enough!!

Hi thomes1993,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Your pictures did not show up because you have only made 1 post. If you make a couple more post then you can add pictures to your comment. It's a thing to help catch bad guys before they create a problem.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M