EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Tyler - 9/29/2017 to 10/1/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Nancy,
Put Howard and Shelley Blake on the list pending AF approval for leave! We look forward to seeing all those crazy Texans again!

Great Howard & Shelley! We look forward to meeting you!

- - - Updated - - -

Nancy, I just saw that Pokiejoe and Ms. Vicky are going to attend and decided I had better call and finalize my reservation before all the folks who attended the rally in Alto find out they are going to be there and scoop up all the spaces. Unfortunately, the lady at the park who handles the rally reservations is out until next week and the temp who is in charge of the office while she is gone does not know how to make rally reservations. So I will make it next week and will be arriving on the 27th and leaving on the 2nd.

Thanks, George

Great, George! We look forward to seeing you again!

'Lil Guy'

I hate getting old. Just called to make reservations and was told I was already signed up for the 27th thru the 2nd. So, I'll see everyone there.

nander

I hate getting old. Just called to make reservations and was told I was already signed up for the 27th thru the 2nd. So, I'll see everyone there.

LOL, Frank! I know what you mean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokiejoe

Just called and made reservations at the campground. Arriving 9-27, depart 10-2. Looking forward to it.

Don and Vicky

Chippendale

Nancy, just got home from an RV trip and saw Little Guy's post, and while I was sure I had reserved with the park, being as I am way older than he is, decided I had better double check. I am now for a fact registered, will arrive on the 27th and leave on the 2nd.

Thanks,
George

nander

Nancy, just got home from an RV trip and saw Little Guy's post, and while I was sure I had reserved with the park, being as I am way older than he is, decided I had better double check. I am now for a fact registered, will arrive on the 27th and leave on the 2nd.

Thanks,
George

Thanks, George!

Cage427

We are new Heartland owner club members. We would like to try out one of the Heartland Rallies and picked this one. Our neighbor is George Speir who is registered for this rally. We are going to register with the park so please put us on the list.

Keith and Betty Orlopp
Georgetown TX

Unfortunately we will be unable to attend Tyler but will attend Port Aransas

Keith & Betty

nander

Unfortunately we will be unable to attend Tyler but will attend Port Aransas

Keith & Betty

We're sorry you can't make it. We hope to see you at a future rally!

'Lil Guy'

Hey George. Do we need to sign up Ed and Susan Potts along with Ted and Dee or are they going to do it? Then there is Pat and Elaine. We'll get on them at 'Lake O the Pines' next week.lol

Chippendale

Hey George. Do we need to sign up Ed and Susan Potts along with Ted and Dee or are they going to do it? Then there is Pat and Elaine. We'll get on them at 'Lake O the Pines' next week.lol

Sign em up for what? They are big boys and girls, they can sign up if they want. I have bigger fish to fry, Dolly almost got "skunked" again a few minutes ago, but my neighbor called and I was able to get her in the house before the spraying started. She is laying over there on the floor as unconcerned as she can be and I am just about to have a heart attack. It is beginning to look like a high rise condo is in our future. LOL

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Made our reservations today. We'll arrive on Monday September 25 and depart on Monday October 2nd.

Relayman

We are new HOC members and are planning to come to the rally.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

nander

We are new HOC members and are planning to come to the rally.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Great news, Kelsey & Pam! Please remember to make a reservation with the park.
We look forward to meeting you!

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ruby,Chloe and I will be there on Thursday. Audra has to work Friday so me and the little girls will make do until she gets there!

nander

Ruby,Chloe and I will be there on Thursday. Audra has to work Friday so me and the little girls will make do until she gets there!

Great, Jason! We look forward to seeing you all!

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
I am so sorry, we are not going to be able to make the rally after all. My mother's health has declined rapidly so time off needs to be spent in Minnesota this year. Maybe next year!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.