EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Tyler - 9/29/2017 to 10/1/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I am so sorry, we are not going to be able to make the rally after all. My mother's health has declined rapidly so time off needs to be spent in Minnesota this year. Maybe next year!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear about your mom. See you next year!

'Lil Guy'

I am so sorry, we are not going to be able to make the rally after all. My mother's health has declined rapidly so time off needs to be spent in Minnesota this year. Maybe next year!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your mother. Really enjoyed your 1st rally in Alto, N Mex. this year and was looking forward to seeing you two again. Definitely see you two down the road. Family comes first.

'Lil Guy'

Forgot what I was going to post. Going to do our Friday morning Breakfast Extravaganza again. Little early to worry about it now but keep it in mind. All the Sausage and bacon you can eat by the 'Lil Guy'. With everyone else's contributions, it always turns out great. Looking forward to seeing everyone again at a Texas rally. Later and have a great day.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Reservations made! Made reservations for September 27 to October 4. As usual we're looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones too.

nander

Reservations made! Made reservations for September 27 to October 4. As usual we're looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones too.

Woohoo Orville! Looking forward to seeing you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LWMensch

Jodi and I would like to become members of the Heartland Hill Country chapter, and would like to attend the Tyler rally! We look forward to our first Heartland rally!

Mimi

Please add us (Paul and Cindy Robinson) to the Tyler Rally list.

Heartland Owners Club #3662 from Haynesville, Louisiana

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Tyler Oaks RV Resort
  • 10855 Hwy 69 North
  • Tyler, TX 75706
  • Whitney Jones 430-235-2030
  • www.tyleroaksrvresort.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?:
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 9/15/2017
  • Site fee: $$38 if 25 or more rigs $34.20 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: September 30
  • Potluck time: 6:00 pm

Additional Info:
If we have 25 or more rigs, the site fee drops to $34.20. This park is located south of I-20 and north of Tyler. We will have a potluck on Saturday evening, meat provided by the Club.

Please call the park to make your reservation when your dates are known.

We will also have a white elephant exchange. This has been fun in the past. A white elephant item is something you may have received in the past and don't use or you don't need any more. Please don't buy anything.

More info will be posted later as the rally gets closer.

We hope to see everyone there!

nander

Jodi and I would like to become members of the Heartland Hill Country chapter, and would like to attend the Tyler rally! We look forward to our first Heartland rally!

We look forward to meeting you! Please make a reservation with the park and post back your dates. To join the Heartland Owners Club, please go here: https://heartlandowners.org/club/join-the-club/

- - - Updated - - -

Please add us (Paul and Cindy Robinson) to the Tyler Rally list.

Heartland Owners Club #3662 from Haynesville, Louisiana

I've got you down Paul & Cindy. Please make a reservation with the park and let me know your dates. We look forward to meeting you!

jelpy

I would love to go as I just got a heartland gateway. Sadly, however, I have no way to get it there as I drive a Smart Car.

Jelpy

nander

I would love to go as I just got a heartland gateway. Sadly, however, I have no way to get it there as I drive a Smart Car.

Jelpy

Congratulations on your Gateweay! Maybe you will have a tow vehicle by rally time. ;)
We look forward to meeting you!

DaveTyler

Nancy, Should not have to be invisible for this one? Please put us down to arrive September 26th and Depart October 2nd.
I did confirm with the park. Thanks. Dave

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Oops, I forgot to post that we made reservations and we will be arriving on September 25th and Departing on October 2nd.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hi Guys... I am planning to be at this rally.
BC

On Edit:
Just made reservation. Arrive on the 27th and leave on Oct. 2..

Last edited:

nander

Hi Guys... I am planning to be at this rally. Myt
BC

On Edit:
Just made reservation. Arrive on the 27th and leave on Oct. 2..

Great, Bob! We've missed you! Look forward to seeing you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, I forgot to post that we made reservations and we will be arriving on September 25th and Departing on October 2nd.

Thanks, Terry!

- - - Updated - - -

I have added the attendee list in the first post. If you signed up and don't see your name, please let me know.

See you soon!

pjones1969

Newly Registered HOC Member #3756

Registered for Friday 9-29 arrival, leaving Sunday 10-1

Looking forward to our first HOC Rally

Pat and Jana Jones

nander

Newly Registered HOC Member #3756

Registered for Friday 9-29 arrival, leaving Sunday 10-1

Looking forward to our first HOC Rally

Pat and Jana Jones

Awesome, Pat & Jana! We look forward to meeting you! I will be posting an agenda in Sept.

Ted_Dee

Nancy, called and made our reservations. We will arrive on the 28th and leave on the 1st. Really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.