EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Tyler - 9/29/2017 to 10/1/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Nancy, called and made our reservations. We will arrive on the 28th and leave on the 1st. Really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Great, Ted & Dee! We look forward to seeing you again!

- - - Updated - - -

Nancy, reservations made to arrive 9/27, depart 10/1. This long drive(45-50 miles) might be to much though. LOL

Paul & Nan you might to have a FULL tank of gas to get here! haha
Glad you are coming!

RRT

Nancy, our reservations have been made. We will arrive on 9-24 and depart on 10-1. Looking forward to visiting with everyone. Randy, Rhonda and Judy

nander

Nancy, our reservations have been made. We will arrive on 9-24 and depart on 10-1. Looking forward to visiting with everyone. Randy, Rhonda and Judy

Great, Randy! We look forward to seeing you and your new rig!!

Tyler

Hollys
So glad you are having this in Tyler. It'll be our first Rally. Looking forward to it. Camping World is across from this campground. We're from Tyler so if you have any questions, just ask. We'll be happy to help.
Cecil and Carolyn Holly

nander

So glad you are having this in Tyler. It'll be our first Rally. Looking forward to it. Camping World is across from this campground. We're from Tyler so if you have any questions, just ask. We'll be happy to help.
Cecil and Carolyn Holly

We hope you are coming Cecil & Carolyn! Please be sure to make a reservation with the park. See you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrgrs50s

Hi Nancy, just made reservations for Janie and I, arriving the 28th and leaving on the 1st. We will be in a back in site, where ever those are.

Looking forward to it !!!

Walter

nander

Hi Nancy, just made reservations for Janie and I, arriving the 28th and leaving on the 1st. We will be in a back in site, where ever those are.

Looking forward to it !!!

Walter

Awesome, Walter! We look forward to seeing you!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nancy, we can't haul the rig to attend, but are going to be there Saturday to visit.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Put us down in ink, we will be there on Saturday and Sunday, but NO RIG. We used some rewards to stay free at a hotel in Tyler.

nander

HEADS UP!!

If you are planning to attend the rally and haven't made a reservation, please do so ASAP. We have about used our allotment of sites and some have had to take backin sites. They do have an overflow area, but there is no sewer connection (dump station only).

We are looking forward to seeing everyone!

pegmikef

Just tried to make reservations for 25 Sep, depart 02 Oct, but was told the park is full. Really?

nander

Just tried to make reservations for 25 Sep, depart 02 Oct, but was told the park is full. Really?

I spoke with Whitney Wednesday and she said they still had a few spots left. She is going on vacation and someone else was handling it. I'll get with her when she gets back and see what is going on. She said they have an overflow area that has no sewer if anyone would take those.

'Lil Guy'

Ted Davis called up to volunteer to help me cook the meat for the "Breakfast Extravaganza" and then stick around to help clean up the grease. I take back everything I ever said about him. Well, not everything.

Relayman

Ted Davis called up to volunteer to help me cook the meat for the "Breakfast Extravaganza" and then stick around to help clean up the grease. I take back everything I ever said about him. Well, not everything.
I can help too if you need me to.
They dont call call me "Fry-Daddy"
for nothing !!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

nander

Be glad to help, let us know what you need.

Nancy

'Lil Guy'

I can help too if you need me to.
They dont call call me "Fry-Daddy"
for nothing !!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Careful what you ask for.lol A little help with the bacon and sausage is always nice. Between flipping and draining the abundance of grease that accumulates can get old. Nice to take a small break. I smoke and people don't like my ashes on the meat. I personally think it makes it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.