How Often are Trailers Delivered?

Four22

We're looking to purchase an M32 in a couple months. Over the past week 9 of the 12 M32's for sale within 300 miles of our home have gone to "deal pending" on camping world's webpage....

So how often are the trailers manufactured? We know thats the model we want but want to make sure that we'll have an opportunity to purchase one this spring.....

Thanks for the help.

MallardHead

We're looking to purchase an M32 in a couple months. Over the past week 9 of the 12 M32's for sale within 300 miles of our home have gone to "deal pending" on camping world's webpage....

So how often are the trailers manufactured? We know thats the model we want but want to make sure that we'll have an opportunity to purchase one this spring.....

Thanks for the help.
Where are you located

Kevin & Kandy Jones
HOC Member #3501
2017 Mallard M32

MallardHead

South west Ohio.
Just a suggestion...if your expanding out 300 miles go out another 100 and see if Camping World - Concord NC comes up.... I know they have quite a few M32 on the lot....they have several that were demos for Charlotte Motor Speedway campground during races for folks to rent ...they are 2017 models and they are only XXXXX right now... basically selli ng as a used model but with all the manufacturer warranty etc....if want to reach out that far i can recommend our salesperson ..he was great....

Kevin & Kandy Jones
HOC Member #3501
2017 Mallard M32

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
You should be able to place an order for your Mallard through camping world. You would then have an opportunity to get exactly the features and details that you desire.

Camping world was reasonable to work when I was looking to replace my first North Trail with my current North trail that I ended up ordering with the specific features that I was looking for.

You can also consider the North Trail 32 BUDS which has a similar floorplan as the Mallard M32.

Four22

We've looked at the north trail but the wifey has her heart set on having 2 doors. I'll admit, it does make the bathroom considerably more spacious...

alwaysbusy

While Heartland has several manufacturing buildings, they do not have one for each model that builds every day. Rather, model builds are rotated through a given manufacturing building based on a production schedule. For example, 5 M32's may be scheduled for the 3rd week in February and the next build may not be until the 2nd week in April when 4 or 5 more M32's may be built. How many weeks scheduled for a given model is predicated on the number of orders they receive from the dealers.

Four22

Well hopefully there is a run of them in April/May time... there isn't one available within 300 miles now.😕

alwaysbusy

Well hopefully there is a run of them in April/May time... there isn't one available within 300 miles now.😕

Did you try calling the east coast sales rep for Mallard at Heartland? I don't know who it is, maybe someone here can chime in, but they can be a wealth of knowledge for you and will know who ordered and what is building when. Just a thought.

MallardHead

Wonder if Camping World will transfer one to the local dealership if even for a small fee sort of like carmax.....

Kevin & Kandy Jones
HOC Member #3501
2017 Mallard M32

danemayer

I believe Mallard is made exclusively for Camping World. So it's more a question of what orders are placed by Camping World.

I'm surprised that your closed CW can't place an order or if they're ordered by HQ, at least tell you when you can expect some to show up.