ATF: North Trail - Awning attachment arm

stevew

My front awnings attachment arm seems to be pulling loose. Non of the bolts seem to be in anything except the outer skin of the trailer. Like the missed the aluminum structure during factory install. Is there a measurement I can take to find the frame structure?

stevew

My front awnings attachment arm seems to be pulling loose. Non of the bolts seem to be in anything except the outer skin of the trailer. Like the missed the aluminum structure during factory install. Is there a measurement I can take to find the frame structure?

Does anyone have a suggestion singe the factory has no response.

rhodies1

How old is your unit,I would call back to Heartland and ask to speak to some of authority,if they installed this into nothing,then Heartland needs to come to the plate with answers and a fix.

danemayer

Questions on the forum sometimes get answered, depending on the nature of the question, but there's no ombusdsman sitting at a computer ready to research and respond to every question.

If you'd like to talk to someone at the factory, on Monday call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. There's a large Customer Support Center that may be able to help.