2017 Charleston Shelving on both sides of TV

MikeLisa

We have a deposit on a 2017 Charleston we saw for the first time at the Tampa RV show last month. It won't be in to the dealer till the end of February. The one we saw had shelving on both sides of the TV (living room). My question is do the 17th all have this? We love the look and do want it. But as I look at photos of the Charleston, I cannot find any pictures with the shelving.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

danemayer

Hi MikeLisa,

Congratulations on your Charleston order and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Landmark 365 got a number of mid-model-year design updates last fall. If the unit you saw at the show had the new control panel, it was made after those changes and what you saw is likely what you'll get.
Control Panel LM365 2017.jpg
Another new feature would be the new sink design.
DSC04531.jpg

jbeletti

Mike and Lisa,

Congrats on your order! You can get hold of the Heartland Region Rep for LM is for your area to find out specific details on your coach to be built. If you can tell me what dealer you ordered from, I can find out who their LM Rep is.

MikeLisa

Are purchasing from General RV in Tampa and think the reps name is Ron.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

RGVan

We have a 2017 Charleston Landmark 365 that we got in Feb of 2016 but it was titled as a 2017 it does NOT have shelves on either side of the Living room TV and also does NOT have the digital switch panel
We have had problems with our trailer Scratches I he island countertop, Fireplace fan motor rattling and grinding induction Stove top not working
Still waiting to get these items fix Hope you have better luck but still all in all we really like our trailer