2017 - Goshen Rally Minor Service Work

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
I put in a request for service work and have not received any update or confirmation. How do I follow up or should I resubmit?
Thanks, Randy

jbeletti

Thanks for the info Jim. I am still waiting too.

Hi Mike,

We have a process that we had our Tech Mod create. It's a service request management database / tool. When Dave Yocum has heard back from Heartland on the requests, he goes into them to change the status, add approval notes and then he can click a button that sends the status back to the requester. Nothing fancy, just a quick email with the status of the requests.

If you have not heard back from Dave - he's still waiting to hear back from Heartland. Thanks for your patience guys :)

davebennington

Randy and Mike both of you should have received a response from me by now if not check you spam file. If after checking and you still do not have it let me know and I will resend.

dave

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jim, when are you closing the service request. We are having problems coming up with service issues (I guess that is a good thing. Great trailer). Heading out in 2 weeks to the PA Rally, might find something on our first outing of the year.

Thanks.

jbeletti

Jim, when are you closing the service request. We are having problems coming up with service issues (I guess that is a good thing. Great trailer). Heading out in 2 weeks to the PA Rally, might find something on our first outing of the year.

Thanks.
Jamie - no firm date has been communicated by Service to Dave or I just yet. I think we can safely assume that May 15 or thereabouts will be the cut-off. Reason being is that all anticipated parts need to be ordered in to support the approved requests.

That said, there's always a chance that you can see the service desk at the rally and they will make "best efforts" to work you in, should the issue be minor and should they have any needed parts.

JWalker

So our J Wrap issue was denied. How does one go about ordering the part? Can they deliver it to the fair grounds when they bring the other parts. What length does J Wrap come in?

danemayer

So our J Wrap issue was denied. How does one go about ordering the part? Can they deliver it to the fair grounds when they bring the other parts. What length does J Wrap come in?

Jamie,

You can probably order it for pickup at the Dealer/Customer Service Window when you get to Goshen. If you contact the parts dep't, I would think they could get you an appropriate length that'll fit your rig.

It's been 4 years since I visited the pickup location, but I think it may be across the street from the Service Center. I'm sure the parts dep't can give you an address.

JWalker

Jamie,

You can probably order it for pickup at the Dealer/Customer Service Window when you get to Goshen. If you contact the parts dep't, I would think they could get you an appropriate length that'll fit your rig.

It's been 4 years since I visited the pickup location, but I think it may be across the street from the Service Center. I'm sure the parts dep't can give you an address.

Thanks Dan. I might give them a call. I might check and see if they have paint or a paint code for the brown on the J wrap. I have 2 small faded spots near the fenders.

kkamshop

We have been able to ask for parts to complete some repairs ourselves when the scope of the job is more than the service team can do at the rally. Both times the parts were approved.

jnbhobe

Jamie, J-wrap is 10 ft. in length, I have picked it up at parts. I would try to order it for PU. But I would call early in case it has to be ordered.

danemayer

Thanks Dan. I might give them a call. I might check and see if they have paint or a paint code for the brown on the J wrap. I have 2 small faded spots near the fenders.
If you need any paint, while in Goshen get some from the guys who paint for Heartland. It's practically impossible to get paint shipped anymore.

pjones1969

If you need any paint, while in Goshen get some from the guys who paint for Heartland. It's practically impossible to get paint shipped anymore.

Yes it is, my new Cyclone was missing the only color I needed, talked to Mikes and they won't ship paint, very nice people though, sent me all the paint formulas so I could look locally, found a place but have to buy a quart and that stuff ain't cheap

Anybody from North Texas area up there for the rally want to pick me up a sample bottle of Sikkens paint code UX (dark gray) while you are there I'll buy you a case of beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

SERVICE REQUEST FORM IS CLOSED

The service request form is now closed as planned and per the notification sent out to all registered attendees on May 1st.
GraphicConverter 9ScreenSnapz007.jpg

The reason for the deadline is so that Service can order parts and create their work schedule for the rally.

For those who were unable to submit their request prior to the deadline, you will need to visit the Service Desk at the rally. It is "planned" that the Service Desk will be located in the NW Camping section of the Fairgrounds.

Please note that "best efforts" will be made to service those who sign-up at the Service Desk but that no promises can be made as we may not have the needed parts and/or labor time available.

Attachments

• Google ChromeScreenSnapz330.jpg
    Google ChromeScreenSnapz330.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 39

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
My repair slot can be filled by someone else since we won't be able to attend this year. I forgot to drop an email.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I submitted my form but did not receive a confirmation via email. Now I am wondering if it got received maybe I miss entered my email?

(Update) Looks like I just needed more patience. I got my confirmation....Thank You!

Last edited:

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
I've had dealings with Brenda and she is great. Gr8 people...couldnt be happier

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk