2017 - Goshen Rally Minor Service Work

pday1213

Have not heard if my service request was processed or not? I checked email and spam and do not see any response back on my requests.

davebennington

Have not heard if my service request was processed or not? I checked email and spam and do not see any response back on my requests.
Phil,

Both of your requests have been approved, you may want to check your spam file to see if the response is there.

dave

porthole

Retired

Ditto - and I get all the other emails regarding the rally.

Yoor request was approved, check your spam file

dave

porthole

Retired
Ditto - and I get all the other emails regarding the rally.

Yoor request was approved, check your spam file

dave

Well for starters, it did not show up until 3:45pm yesterday, and it was in the folder that I would expect anything from @heartlandowners.org to to be in.

2nd, how did you edit my post, why, and why does it not show a time stamp for editing?

Editing my post would not net me a "new post on the thread" email.

Just a heads-up in we asked via email to Dave to add a second item for service and the service team knew nothing about it.

I've emailed Dave and will walk down and try talking to a service manager.

Stopped by and talked to the service folks who are very professional considering all the things they are managing.
My second item will be fixed.

Thank you Heartland service team.

Last edited:

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Service crew is awesome...no complaints here

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I looked in the dumpster reserved for "Service work discards only" after only one day of work, and saw a fireplace and a rear ladder, along with many many boxes! Lots of work being done, thank you Heartland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
If you look hard enough there's a busted kitchen faucet out there too for my camper

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
I looked in the dumpster reserved for "Service work discards only" after only one day of work, and saw a fireplace and a rear ladder, along with many many boxes! Lots of work being done, thank you Heartland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that fireplace was dumped only because the remote did not work !

And to think I have been wanting to install a fireplace in the Cyclone .....

I saw the ladder form our site. That would have actually been worthwhile sourcing for a repair part.