New man in the group

Oldelevatorman

Greetings to all! Have found a lot of great info here in just a few visits. Looking to purchase a new Landmark 365 Newport. Hopefully in the couple of weeks. Have owned 5 Motorhomes and 2 trailers, so the LM would our first 5W. Our house goes on the market next week so we may be full timers very soon.

Enjoy your Sunday, Jim

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland family! Be sure to search the forum and ask any questions you have. We're here to help!

Also, once you have your rig, be sure to join the Heartland Owners Club and go to a rally. You'll meet some great folks and have a lot of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Forum and hopefully soon to the Heartland Family!! We hope to see you and your new Landmark down the road at a rally or two! Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything Kelly and I can do for you.

Rod

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the HL forum. The LM line by HL is as good as it gets. After your purchase, make sure to check out the HOC. As a HL owner, you are eligible to join and attend some of the rallies where you can begin to put faces to the names of the great people on this forum. Again, congrats on your choice of 5th wheels and keep us posted as to your new rig. Later and have a great day.

Jv75353

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your Landmark purchase. Have you decided on your tow vehicle yet?

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the forum and hopefully to the Heartland Owners Club, shortly. You'll love the Newport. We've had ours for a couple of years now and have not found anything newer to get us out of it. The floorplan is just "what the doctor ordered" for us and you can not find better people to be associated with than HOC members and, in my opinion, the Heartland Customer Service.

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome to the forum and hopefully you can get your LM before the 'Season' starts!

Oldelevatorman

Thanks for the warm welcomes. We have pretty much sealed the deal on a new LM Newport, over the phone, email etc. It is in Phoenix and we are in Sacramento. Hoping to go pick it up in a couple weeks or sooner. Can't wait!

jbeletti

Thanks for the warm welcomes. We have pretty much sealed the deal on a new LM Newport, over the phone, email etc. It is in Phoenix and we are in Sacramento. Hoping to go pick it up in a couple weeks or sooner. Can't wait!

Jim - congrats on your NP deal! You're going to love it. Hope to meet you down the road.

Oldelevatorman

Going to Phoenix on Sunday. We'll get the Newport on Wednesday, give them our TT and hope the house sells while we're gone so we can start full timing soon Be there a couple days to check everything out and then head back to Sacramento! Can't wait!