EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Stone Mountain - 4/18/2018 to 4/22/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
They do get money from Heartland per rig for Rally and Regional receive more than state chapters do. the elimination of dues were thought to bring more members to attend a rally.

Region Rallies are not funded like Chapter Rallies. Chapter Rallies DO receive money from Heartland per attendee rig and if that money is not spent Chapters save the money and use it for the next rally. Region Rallies are limited to the amount budgeted per rig. They can not go over and do not receive any money that they can save for the next rally.

Locations that can support 100 +/- rigs and the associated rally events are few and far between and, unfortunately, often located in high dollar areas. A Region Rally has to be located in an area where the majority of the Region's club members can attend, again, often a high dollar area. Each Region is different, too, so what may hold true for your area will not be true for other regions. Just as with the North American Rally certain agenda items have to be paid in advance and there are no refunds if attendees do not show up; eg. caterers, entertainers, group tickets, the list goes on.

Each Region Director attempts to deliver an exceptional experience for all their rally attendees. It is a lot of work and we are very lucky to have 12 dedicated Region Directors.

thevanhouts

I learned today that there is a Thor rally at Stone mountain immediately following this one. Lots of vendors scheduled. curious.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
I learned today that there is a Thor rally at Stone mountain immediately following this one. Lots of vendors scheduled. curious.

Yes, there is. The Thor Diesel Club rally is starting 4-22 for 5 days. It is $450 for 2 people. This includes camping.

davebennington

We are having a problem with post #1 of thread it will not update easily, I have created another post that is a active one it is post #95 and it is updated when I have a change or a new person has registered for the rally. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause anyone.

dave

davebennington

As promised Here are the checks that I received this week:

Mike & Trish Barth

Elvis & Mary Jane Butler

Dan and Denise Van Hout

Philip & Linda Sirota

Thank you,

dave

ATLJOHN

Dave can you advise the address to our checks. Thanks and hope you Julie had a nice Christmas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Dave there is a lot to do in Atlanta. Nora and I spent some time there before going to the last Regional Rally in TN.

If folks are interested I suggest going to www.Atlanta.com and do the drop down menu on the right side. Among the options you can click on "Things to do".

Additional places not listed:

Carter Presidential Center, Chick-fil-a headquarters, and Fox Theater . Of these we have been to Chick-Fil-A and it was great. Their open for tours on certain days so recommend confirming this destination.

See ya at the Tampa RV Show.

davebennington

Here are the folks that have sent their rally fee in today:

Mike & Laura Boxler

Jeff & Nora Hanna

John & Billie Humberger

Ricky & Rachel Lester

Thank you,

dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
golf-clip-art-golfball.jpgGolf - Golf-anyone up for Golf? 2, yes, 2 different courses. Sign up now for GOLF.

davebennington

The latest folks to register for the rally is the Davolt family from Tennessee. Stone Mountain is a great place for kids and adults to spend vacation time.

Michael Davolt

Denise Davolt

Zoey Davolt

Ty Davolt

Zaley Davolt

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.