EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Stone Mountain - 4/18/2018 to 4/22/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Dave,

Made our reservations for the rally. Arriving 4/18, departing 4/22 on site 148.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Dave,

Janet and I have signed up for the rally We will be on site 141 arriving 4/18 and leaving 4/22

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi David,we made our reservation today for the rally.We are arriving April 17 and leaving on April 23. We are on site 091.Frank and Sharon Sandidge

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
The Alfano's have signed up for the rally! Coming in on 4/17/18 and departing 4/22/18 so far (we may extend our stay). :D We are in site 163A.

Pokiejoe

Hi,
Please put us down to be there arriving on the 17th and leaving on the 22nd. Thanks and looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokiejoe

Hi, I have called the campground and our reservations are in. We will be arriving the 17th and leaving on the 22nd. She put us in 143A. Even though it's a little ways off we are really looking forward to it. See you soon.

Don and Vicky Smith

davebennington

wow!!! We are up to 18 rigs signed up for the rally and we still have 11 months to go, I really believe we can make it to 100.

dave

DWChris

Would love to attend a rally, but have kids in school. Really wish you would do something in the summer sometime so those of us with kids in school could attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davebennington

I have checked with the Stone Mountain folks and they do allow personnel golf carts that the campground.

If you would like to rent a cart contact me and I will arrange a rental cart for you.

dave

plshilo

Hey Dave,
We just made our reservation for the Rally site #144A, we will be coming in on Monday 4/16 though Sunday 4/22. Then headed West to Alaska!!!! Please add us to the list.....See You In 2018!!!!

davebennington

Here is a challenge for everyone who enters by 5:00 PM December 1, 2017. You will be entered in a drawing for a Cheap Heat system, a ($600.00 value) installation not included.

So be sure to get registered for your chance to win.

Be sure to check the post #1 to be sure I have included you on the list.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.