EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Stone Mountain - 4/18/2018 to 4/22/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljsexton

The Sexton's have reservations arriving 4/16 and departing on 4/23. We will be on site 145. See you next year.

Hi Dave,
Carol & I have registered for the HL SE rally.
We have selected site 142-A & will be there 16-23 of April.

Tom & Carol Leavitt

Miller0758

Dave, we just registered for the SE regional rally and are looking forward to seeing everybody again. We are in site #1 and are reserved for 4/18 - 4/22.

Thanks, John

Fulltimers

Just made our reservation at Stone Mountain. We will be arriving 04/16 and leaving 04/24. We are in Site 164. I am retiring from the VA at the end of March and this will be our first trip. Our son lives in Atlanta. Looking forward to our new adventures. See you all in April.:D

Essy

Made our reservations today for the Southeast Region Rally in April of 18! Site number 002! Arrive on the 17th leaving on the 23rd!

Fulltimers

Good morning, Dave. Our son, Ryan Young, and his wife Gwen will be attending the Rally in Site 163. We are so looking forward to the Rally as we start our newest and biggest adventure yet. The timing and location are just perfect. Have an outstanding Fourth of July.

Kerry and Jere

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Neale and Leslie will be available for rousing conversation and food and beverage consumption at site 04!

davebennington

I just received a list of attendees from the campground and there are a few names on their list that I do not have on mine. So if you have registered for the rally via web site please let me know who you are so I can include you on my listing.

Thanks,

dave

davebennington

As you may know we have a prize of CheapHeat if you signup for the rally by December 2017. Here is an article posted by RV business. I had our system installed by Jay at Twin Lakes RV, he did a super job installing the system.

[h=1]Factory Certified Install Offered on ‘CheapHeat’[/h] Print
July 13, 2017 by RVBusiness Leave a Comment

logo_cheapheat.png
RV Comforts Systems LLC has partnered with Twin Lakes RV in LaGrange, Ind., to offer factory certified installation of its CheapHeat gas/electric hybrid furnace kits.
When a unit is sold and an order is placed with the OEM, dealers are able to call Twin Lakes which will coordinate the CheapHeat install with the manufacture and the shipper. Contacts at Twin Lakes are Kim or Jay Douglas at 260-562-2372 or kim@twinlakesrvrepair.com.
CheapHeat is an UL listed/RVIA compliant electrical heating option, and is an add-on assembly to any RV propane furnace. The unit is mounted directly downstream of the existing gas furnace and employs tungsten heating coils powered by 120- or 240-volt AC to provide the heat. The 12-volt fan motor on the furnace then pushes the heated air throughout the distribution ducting in the coach.
It can be configured into three different wattage ratings giving it the ability to heat a large RV down to the single-digit numbers, depending on the shoreline cord limitations. The electrical heat source is 100% efficient and all heat produced is forced through the ducts since the heating core itself is mounted in the direct flow of the central distribution system.

davebennington

Stone Mountain has 2 golf courses, If there is interest in having a golf outing during the pre-rally or rally time let me know and I will try to set it up.

dave

Miller0758

Dave, JR and I would be interested however we won't be there for the pre-rally. If there's not enough interest or time during the rally I understand.
Stone Mountain has 2 golf courses, If there is interest in having a golf outing during the pre-rally or rally time let me know and I will try to set it up.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.