EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Stone Mountain - 4/18/2018 to 4/22/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

tys6977

Re: 2018 Region Rally New Coach Rebate Program

Thank you for asking for this at the Southeast Region Rally. I've received approval to offer this on a smaller scale at our 2018 Region Rallies.

I've attached the Rebate Certificate and FAQ to this post.

Thank you Jim. Much appreciated. I am working on the purchase now.

Ty

davebennington

Hey everyone I just received an E-mail from Tyler Bowser the Representative for The Veteran Empowerment Organization.

March 23 2018

Heartland RV Owners Club Southeast Region
David and Julie Yocum

On behalf of Veterans Empowerment Organization of Georgia, Inc. (VEO) and the deserving veterans that we serve every day, I sincerely want to thank you and the Heartland RV Owners Club for the generous donation of $5050.00.

Your support of our Transitional Assessment Housing program will help to supplement the cost of 5 Veterans for 2 entire months including housing, case management, mental health services, and meals. Without generous sponsors like you we would not be able to provide unconditional support to our under served Veterans.

We are so grateful that the Heartland RV Owners Club chose VEO to be the recipient of this very generous and gracious gift. We are overwhelmed by the amount of care and effort that went into raising these funds. Additionally, it means even more when these donations were collected from a diverse group of individuals that do not even live in our community.

The VEO strongly believes that Veteran Homelessness can be solved with community involvement and not just governmental agencies. You are a shining example of the community tackling this challenge.

This letter also serves as receipt for tax purposes of your donation in the amount of $5050.00

Sincerely,

Tyler J. Bowser Frantz Fortune
USAF Veteran VEO Founder and Director
Veteran Community Ambassador

Attachments

• Acknowledgement Letter Heartland RV Owners Club.pdf
    106.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

davebennington

Here is an update to let everyone know the total dollars collected for Veterans Empowerment Organization. The money was collected in the 50/50 raffle, silent auction, and attendee donations

NEW Total = $5050.00

That is an incredible amount. Thank all of you for your generous giving to this worthy cause. Tyler Bowser will be by in the morning.

Thank you,

dave

A last minute donation boosted the amount to $5,050.00

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.