EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Stone Mountain - 4/18/2018 to 4/22/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Put me in coach! I'm ready to play. Carol and I signed up yesterday. We are slated for site # 13 and will arrive on the 17th, departing on the 23rd. Let the Fun begin!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Debbie and I will be arriving on 4-17 on site 7 and of course I am in for golf. We haven't been there in about 10 years but loved it.

davebennington

Gerry,

Will you be in Florida and stop at the rally on the way home? If so that is great, look forward to seeing you again.

dave

davebennington

The latest folks to register to join us next April are David and Jean Pelizzari (BigDaveinNC). Glad that you are coming to the rally.

dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yeah - finally registered for the rally. We are coming in on the 17th - 22nd and if I remember correctly, we are in site 166. Let us know if you need any help with anything.

davebennington

Will the Stone Mountain Memorial be removed? It does not look like that will happen. However just in case the Georgia Government votes to do so it will not occur before our rally. Signup now to visit one of the Souths last references to the history of the Civil war.

dave

Chippendale

I just spoke with the nice lady at the reservations desk, and she put me in site #15 to arrive on the 17th and leave on the 22nd.

George Speir

Tsys100718

I will be calling tomorrow to make our reservations. I have a question though. My sister-in-law will be with us and she is not a HOC member. Is that an issue?

davebennington

Rich,

Is your sister-in-law staying in your trailer with you? If so she is welcome. Look forward seeing all of you.

dave

Last edited:

Chippendale

George,
Happy that someone from Texas can join us. Look forward to seeing y
ou.

dave

I am sure there will be others, I know of at least one couple who are thinking about it, and as soon as I tell them I am going, I bet they will pull the trigger too. Looking forward to it.

George

davebennington

Don't forget everyone who registered by December 1, 2017 at 5: PM will be entered in the drawing for a CheapHeat system (Installation not included) a $600.00 value.

For all you folks who like to wait until the last minute and miss the December 1 deadline there will be a special drawing for you also.

dave

EOneal59

We have made our reservation to attend your HOC rally at Stone Mountain in April. This will be our first rally to take part in and are looking forward to meeting everyone.
They have us in campsite 300

DSC01067.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.