EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Utica - 8/4/2017 to 8/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Illinios Chapter Leader-Retired
You have been added to the list Vic & Diana. See you in three weeks.

Lane

Received message that Jeff & Nanci are "onboard" with us on the boat ride.

Lane

Received a message David & Shel plus his family will join us on the I&M Canal boat ride. You have been added to the list.

- - - Updated - - -

I talked with Hickory Hollow Campground on Sunday 07/16/17, they only have maybe two spots still available in the campground for the rally weekend. If you are still thinking of joining us at the Illinois Rally, call them as soon as possible.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Paul and Elaine, I am so sorry, but we are going to have to cancel out your campout. As you know Dan has some serious medical issues, both of his hips are shot and needs to be replaced. He sees the surgeon on the 28th of July and then we know from there what will be happening.
It sounds like it is going to be alot of fun. How exciting about the boat ride, hope that you take pictures and post on Heartland..
Thank You for making a fun campout. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.. We will miss everyone.

Lane

Paul and Elaine, I am so sorry, but we are going to have to cancel out your campout. As you know Dan has some serious medical issues, both of his hips are shot and needs to be replaced. He sees the surgeon on the 28th of July and then we know from there what will be happening.
It sounds like it is going to be alot of fun. How exciting about the boat ride, hope that you take pictures and post on Heartland..
Thank You for making a fun campout. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.. We will miss everyone.

So sorry you and Dan won't be able to join us, but we understand the need to take care of Dan first. We will be thinking of you both and wishing the best for Dan's treatment for his hips. Yes, we plan to take photos, including the mule pulled boat ride, and post them on the forum.

Lane

There is still time to sign up for the Illinois Rally in August. Call the campground as soon as possible for reservations. I will be calling in the tickets for the canal trip on Thursday 7/27/17. Please let me know if you plan to go on the boat ride.
Would like to welcome Michael & Dawn Dumas, and son Maxwell to the rally--(First One)

Last edited:

Lane

Received word that Dale & Janet Kilgore have signed up with the campground and will attend the rally and canal ride.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dan and I regret that we will not be attending the Illinois Rally this year due to Dan's health issues. He will be going in for a total right hip replacement.
There will be another total hip replacement after the right hip is healed. We will miss everyone and will be thinking of all the fun everyone is having. Thank You Paul and Elaine.

Dan and Karen Halvorsen
North Central Region Director

Status
Not open for further replies.