Fueling station shutoff switch location

Hello,

I have a 2014 Cyclone 4100 with the fueling station. It no longer works, I press the button once in the control panel and nothing happens. No LED light nothing. I see that there is a label that indicates an emergency shutoff switch but sure enough there is no switch. Maybe I am missing something. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Again
Ray

Last edited by a moderator:

alwaysbusy

Hello,

I have a 2014 Cyclone 4100 with the fueling station. It no longer works, I press the button once in the control panel and nothing happens. No LED light nothing. I see that there is a label that indicates an emergency shutoff switch but sure enough there is no switch. Maybe I am missing something. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Again
Ray

On ours, I keep the lever on the pump in the off position. When I'm ready to fuel, I press the rocker switch inside, the red light turns on and the outside pump is activated for 15 minutes. I then switch the pump lever to on which turns the pump on and I fuel up. After the 15 minutes transpires, the red light turns off and the pump is deactivated regardless of the pump's lever position. The red light can also be turned off manually by simply rocking the switch again.

Lynn1130

I have to hold the rocker switch in the control panel down for a second or two before it activates. Then as mentioned, go to the station and flip the switch and the pump comes on. You have 15 minutes from the time you flip the switch at the control panel.