Puzzled's 2017 T32

schew

In order to turn the vent fan on in the bathroom we had to use a ladder or climb on the tub. Poor design IMO. I pulled the light switch from the wall, used my 4' drill bit, drilled a hole into the "Attic" and ran my wires down to a double rocker switch.
That's a great modification!!!
Where did you find that switch??
Also, how did you access the attic?

Puzzled_1

That's a great modification!!!
Where did you find that switch??
Also, how did you access the attic?

The switch came from Home Depot.

Access to the attic came from removing the vent frame. There wasn't a hole in the top plate of the wall so I had to drill one. Eventually I'll do the bedroom fan also.

You should see the bike .....

LOL I purchased the toy hauler so we could ride more. It has worked for us so far. We started camping late last year as I was mad at the camper for tweaking my front fender.

Some great mods. Need to join us at a rally so we can see your handy work.

I was checking out the various rally dates already. Porthole mentioned the one in my back yard (Belvidere) to me. I could run from my house to that one.

Congratulations on your new RV. This was our second choice when we were looking but settled on the TQ31.
Great looking rv!!!

We wanted to look at a T33 but never did. Our first toy hauler had the open floor plan and we liked it. Having the dedicated garage now just gives us the feeling of having another room. We like the side patio. We haven't had this camper a year yet and we found the next one already....

By looking at your work I think you may have answered a question whether the interior walls were made with aluminum or wood studs. Looks like aluminum?

The interior walls are definitely wood framed.

Puzzled_1

It has been an expensive week for us....

After a lot of jumping through hoops I was able to purchase a 3 season wall which I'll have to make fit my camper. Even more hoop jumping scored me the rear ramp door railing kit.

Both of these options are something we wanted in our T32. Since I purchased from the RV show I wasn't able to pick my options if they were even available.

Pictures of the installs to follow.....

Looks great, I ordered the same toy hauler and hopefully get it next week.
Which model Furrion did you get? I am unable to find any that will handle dual cameras!

Puzzled_1

Looks great, I ordered the same toy hauler and hopefully get it next week.
Which model Furrion did you get? I am unable to find any that will handle dual cameras!

That's great. I hope you enjoy your T32 as much as we do ours.

We have the in motion setup. Give Helen a call at Furrion (574) 596-8430 to discus the different units. I may be wrong however I do believe we have dual camera capability.

Talking with furrion, their observation system only supports one camera. The backup cameras support 2 however the signal is not designed to be strong enough to work while in motion.

Puzzled_1

Talking with furrion, their observation system only supports one camera. The backup cameras support 2 however the signal is not designed to be strong enough to work while in motion.

That is good to know. Having had both setups in my hands that is where I confused which one did what.

Puzzled_1

Received the call that our 3 Season Wall is in at the dealership. We will head up Saturday to pick it up.:cool:

Now we are waiting on our patio rail kit. It should be shipping any day now.

schew

Received the call that our 3 Season Wall is in at the dealership. We will head up Saturday to pick it up.:cool:

Now we are waiting on our patio rail kit. It should be shipping any day now.

Is the 3 season patio wall a sliding patio screen door system?

Puzzled_1

We picked up the 3 season wall Saturday and on Tuesday the patio railing kit came in. I have some work to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Started the 3 season wall install by cutting the two legs down to fit tight from floor to ceiling.

- - - Updated - - -

Installing the door panels into the legs. Loose mock up.

schew

Will you have to modify both height and width to make the 3 season wall fit? I'm guessing that the top, bottom and side frames are extruded aluminum, and if that's the case, hopefully it's simply a matter of disassembling and cutting them down to the right lengths..
.. As you can tell, I'm very interested in this particular project...

Oops, just saw the last pics!
If you had to cut to adjust for height, what about the screen doors themselves??