Puzzled's 2017 T32

Puzzled_1

After seeing pictures posted on the net of RV'rs using these collapsible ladders I decided to pick one up.

I picked up an inexpensive collapsible ladder from eBay. I usually take a ladder with me on longer trips and it takes up space thus the purchase of a compact ladder. If you are the kind of person who just simply doesn't like to be on ladders than this is not for you. It is a bit "rickety" at best. For me, no problem. This model is the 10'6" version, they are available in both shorter and longer versions. Raising and lowering the ladder is simple, pull up to extend and press the two buttons/tabs to lower. Storing the ladder isn't terrible with the thickness being somewhere around 3 1/2" and the length around 31" and maybe 14" wide. I don't know if the more expensive units are made better and are less "rickety" or not. For $54 shipped this will work just fine.

Puzzled_1

Something I looked into briefly last year was a TPMS for the camper. With the posts I've already seen this year of tires destroying campers I decided to go ahead and order a set. They vary greatly in price and capability. I choose something in the middle that had great reviews. Any of the bad reviews I read had very little to do with the actual product. I ordered a Bellacorp Tire Pressure Monitoring System for 6 wheels. I'll do the four on the camper and the rear two on the truck. This system also monitors heat which is more than likely the biggest factor in destroying tires for me. I'll have this setup in a few days, in time to try it on our trip to Boston. I'll let you know what I think of it when we get back. Manufactures pics.

My pics.

I made the first trip with the TPMS this weekend and these are worth the money. The monitor scrolled through the tires so at any given time I could see individual tire pressure and temperature. It was interesting to see temperature and pressure change with speed, sun and road pitch.

Puzzled_1

Off again to Pine Hill RV resort in Kutztown, PA.

- - - Updated - - -

Installed some some grab rails on the screen doors. Simple inexpensive addition. Seems as this is something that should have come stock.

- - - Updated - - -

My screen door has rubbed since new... not now. A little sanding of the screen door frame and it is good to go.

- - - Updated - - -

I broke down and purchased those little plastic pads. Same height at each corner as to what I was using with blocks, 1/4 of the weight and space.