New owners of a 2017 BC 4010 RD

danemayer

Hi rcofd2,

Congratulations on the new Big Country and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. So if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, be sure to check out the Owners Club and join in the fun at a local chapter rally. The EVENTS tab at top of page will display upcoming rallies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! We love our 2016 4010RD. It's a great floor plan. Be sure to share some pics when you can, and join the Heartland Owners Club!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

camperjohn08

Congratulations

We love our Big Country 4010RD. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Jeff
could you give me a Idea of the loaded tongue weight the dry weight of this unit with out front generator is 2091 lbs as weighed at Lazydays RV at their location.
Mu Big Horn 3010RE loaded weight is 3250 LBS .. Trying to see what actual weight is at hitch when attached to truck

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
could you give me a Idea of the loaded tongue weight the dry weight of this unit with out front generator is 2091 lbs as weighed at Lazydays RV at their location.
I question that 2091 lbs of pin weight of the 4010RD as Heartland has the dry pin weight listed at 2,905 lbs. Add some gear and it's over 3,000.

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Our pin weight at Goshen was 4400, with only a combo W\D and no generator! We have since redistributed our weight but have not reweighed. We fulltime in our rig but are stationary most of the time for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdamude

Mu Big Horn 3010RE loaded weight is 3250 LBS .. Trying to see what actual weight is at hitch when attached to truck

I have not have mine weighed. I know I'm heavy as I have a 5.5 generator and washer and dryer along with two Trojan 1275 batteries.

We spent a lot of time in our trailer thus having a large wardrobe and full cupboards.