Garage length doesn't match advertised length

rocrider50

Ok, anyone else notice that their garage length doesn't match the advertised length????? My 2017 Cyclone 3800 has a "12ft." garage, only its really 11ft. long. A whole foot SHORT!!!!

Come on, get a new tape measure Heartland. The garage is 139 inches or 11' 7" but the gate for the deck takes up 7". Sooooo 132" or 11 feet of garage.

The new RAZOR I was putting money down on was 139 inches long. Tight but should fit in a 144 inch garage!!! I'm glad I decided to measure before I bought.

Even with the gates removed it will touch the front and rear walls, and where do I put the gate? Now what, cut a hole in the front wall for the tires?

Lesson learned, measure before you buy. Heartland owes me another foot of garage.

Sniper

When we were shopping for toy haulers I had my tape measure with me. our 3010 garage was advertised as 10 ft and it is 10 ft from the ramp (when closed) to the wall. Sorry it didn't allow you to get in there what ya wanted.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok, anyone else notice that their garage length doesn't match the advertised length????? My 2017 Cyclone 3800 has a "12ft." garage, only its really 11ft. long. A whole foot SHORT!!!!

Come on, get a new tape measure Heartland. The garage is 139 inches or 11' 7" but the gate for the deck takes up 7". Sooooo 132" or 11 feet of garage.

The new RAZOR I was putting money down on was 139 inches long. Tight but should fit in a 144 inch garage!!! I'm glad I decided to measure before I bought.

Even with the gates removed it will touch the front and rear walls, and where do I put the gate? Now what, cut a hole in the front wall for the tires?

Lesson learned, measure before you buy. Heartland owes me another foot of garage.

I have heard of some folks deflating the tires of driving up onto something to change the angle and make it fit. Sorry it won't go as is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon_Camper

How much head room to you have?

You could gain overall storage length distance, buy adding wheel ramps.

I see guys going down the freeway all the time with their Quads at an angle, so they fit in the back of their truck bed.

LBR

Different model with longer garage a possibility for you? Our garage is 17.5' long and works great for our Maverick.