2017 Goshen Rally - For Sale Table (member to member)

plshilo

Guys.... here is list of Stuff we have For Sale; 2-10 pack of RV leveling blocks $10.00 each, 1-sewer hose slunky $15.00, 1-tripod fast jack $25.00, 1-ladder bike rack $20.00, 1- 4 place sitting dishes $10.00, 1- set of 4 carpet step covers $20.00, 1- New pressure cooker $25.00, 1- set of 4 wheel covers 14/15" wheels $10.00 for all, 1-Complete Dish Recivier Tailgater, 211z/remote, tripot/plate $150.00. Either pm, stop by site 447 or checkout the table.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
I know, just ask anyone visiting New York with an out of state carry permit linked to their license plates.

If NY does not reciprocate with your state, TX, it is illegal. Bottom line.

- - - Updated - - -

Rob at MorRide tells me they have a pin box 2" longer then the one I have now, which I need, If that's true I will have the one that's now on my 2016 Bighorn for sale with 6800 miles on it, will take $400.00 for it. I have an apointment at MorRide frist thing Monday morning June 12, then off to the Rally

What model do you have?

GETnBYE

For sale: Panama Jack King Quilt and 2 King Shams, all cotton. Has had very little use, no pets and Non-smokers.
$75.00

I will only have a photo on the sale table so that the quilt does not get dirty from falling to the floor. Please call or text me if you would like to see it in person when we get to the rally.

This is a stock photo from website.
IMG_1931.JPG

murry135

Site 444NW has Direct TV HD SWM Dish and TV4RV tripod for sale along with Satellite locator meter specific for Direct TV HD birds. Also rear bumper/2" receiver bike rack with all mounting hardware. PM me for more info or stop by.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

murry135

Reese RE 20K hitch for sale
$675. 4yrs old.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Those with the hitches/pinboxes for sale. We're not going to be able to have many of these in the hall. They're too heavy for the tables and they'll take up a lot of room under the table. A few might fit, but not many. Consider setting most of them out back of the Sheep-Swine arena with a tag on it and leave a paper with a picture of it, on the table.

murry135

Those with the hitches/pinboxes for sale. We're not going to be able to have many of these in the hall. They're too heavy for the tables and they'll take up a lot of room under the table. A few might fit, but not many. Consider setting most of them out back of the Sheep-Swine arena with a tag on it and leave a paper with a picture of it, on the table.

Actually JB I will display mine on my own personal device, the bed of my TV:cool:, first sell then buy I say. Thanks for the info.

Murry

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Some items of ours on the Goshen "For Sale" table:

13 round AC vents from a 2016 Big Country

2 Camco Cyclone plumbing roof vents (new)

3 Safeco Slam Baggage Door Locks

A length of Winegard (roof mount satellite) control cable (unused)

iPhone 6, 6S Phone case/battery (barely used)

2 different roof cable entry covers (new)

Some 0 gauge wire (about 3' long) with connectors on each end

See the table for pricing.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Anyone needing a 30 amp hard wired like new in the box Progressive EMS...Let me know
I don't have it on the table but it's in my rig....

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
Anyone needing a MorRyde pin box 6600 miles on it off of my 2016 Bighorn $400 phone number 414-688-5948

GETnBYE

To the gentleman who bought my playing card holders and I didn't get your name.
When I looked in the envelope you had over paid me by $4.00, please come back so I can give this back to you. I am not sure I would recognize you if I see you. Thank you for buying them, but I hate for you to over pay.

Last edited:
To the person who is buying our FOOD NETWORK MANDOLINE, please contact myself or Dan for payment. Site #212 or catch me driving the golf cart all decked out in American Flags and sparkly streamers.

ALSO, we have an IPHONE 5 for sale. $150

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I've now got a small (10 1/2" wide) side table that went between our recliners for sale. $20. I'll have it at the members sale table this morning.

porthole

Retired
as always, the for sale table is a boom to those looking and selling.

We sold a few things, bought a few and received a few freebies.
$20 fro a 12x20 ground mat that looks almost new was a bargain, and Deb keeps telling me we need a new mat.

The freebie tire covers were great as well. Can't use them on the Cyclone but they are perfect for the boat and motorcycle trailer at home !

A little snafu with a vendor buying one of my items to take it off the market, but that was corrected and could probably be addressed for future rallies.