2013 34tsre

E6FIREMAN

Hello, not sure if this is the proper place or not, but we are looking at getting a 13 elkridge 34tsre and wanted to see if anyone knows much about them or has owned one thanks.

jimtoo

Hi E6Fireman,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some info from our other members soon.

I did move thread to better area.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in a Heartland.

Jim M

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
If I'm not mistaken, I think the 34TSRE is a rear entertainment. I think it has the pop-up TV in the back. I believe it also has the radius steps that lead up into the bedroom. Very nice unit. I think the ElkRidge falls in the middle of the Heartland price range for their fifth wheels. Though, we do not have that particular floor plan, we have had our Elkridge for about two years and love it. It does not have all the "bells and whistles" as the higher end units, but it also does not have the higher retail as the higher end units.

It is not rated for full-time living. If that something you're looking at, you might want to look at the models that are warranted for full-time use. For weekends, weeklong and even extended stays, the ElkRidge is great. Good luck with your choice.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I agree with Jamie, we had an ElkRidge, the 34QSRL. Great rig for "vacationing"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E6FIREMAN

Thanks for the information. if all go's well we will probably go with the 34tsre. Excited to get it we have a 10 day trip coming up at myrtle beach be a good chance to try it out.