EVENT: North Central Region Meet-n-Greet: IN, Goshen - 6/16/2017 to 6/16/2017

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Butch and Donita and Roger and Bernita, and Jim and Betty, Thanks for attending the Meet and Greet, I added your names to the list.

Herbiesrig

Vic and Diana, You are added to the list and we are looking forward to seeing you.. It is going to be fun..

Tool958

Please add Don and Sheila Tracy from Illinois to your meet and greet list. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Herbiesrig

It is going to be a good time at our Meet and Greet, Don and Jan Allen of the Indiana Chapter will be providing entertainment. The music will include a fiddle and a guitar.

Herbiesrig

Goshen Rally is getting closer, and here is just an update/reminder for the Meet and Great.

The Good Ole Beef Hot Dogs, that everyone loves along with the condiments will be donated by Region Director and Chapter Leaders...

We will provide the plates and utensils. Please bring your chair and your refreshments that you like.

Another highlight of the event is The Allen's from Indiana will be providing entertainment.

RSVP would be appreciated.

We are looking forward to meeting everyone.
Dan and Karen

jimpav

Re: EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: IN, Goshen - 6/16/2017 to 6/16/2017

Jm and Claudia from Holland, Michigan will attend

Herbiesrig

We are having a great attendance for the Meet and Greet.. Just a reminder that you need to bring your chair, own beverage and a dish to pass. example: finger food, cold salad, veggie tray, dessert or etc. Entertainment is also on the agenda... Who has more fun than Heartlander's..

See everyone soon...

chasdvorak

Dan & Karen,

We we just signed up for the rally last week but please add us to the Meet n Greet list. Looking forward to meeting everyone from the Midwest.
Thanks,

Chuck and Reggie Dvorak

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Hi Dan and Karen!
Thanks for hosting the Meet and Greet!
Sorry the Irelands aren't joining the rally this year! We really do miss it!
We want to wish everyone a big HI! Party On!

Kathy and Tom Ireland

Herbiesrig

Dan and I along with The State Chapter Leaders want to Thank Everyone for attending the "Meet and Greet" It was a huge success. Aprox. 190 attendees. Lots of Good side dishes and desserts. Thanks also goes out to The Allen's from Indiana providing entertainment.

Dan and Karen Halvorsen
North Central Region Director

RDsStudio59

Dan and I along with The State Chapter Leaders want to Thank Everyone for attending the "Meet and Greet" It was a huge success. Aprox. 190 attendees. Lots of Good side dishes and desserts. Thanks also goes out to The Allen's from Indiana providing entertainment.

Dan and Karen Halvorsen
North Central Region Director
Thank you for hosting. It was a good time with a lot of great food.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Even from MN we hear that the North Central Meet and Greet was a success! We're really missing the rally this year though we're glad to hear that things are going so well!
Also glad to hear that the MN Rally in Sept was brought up! The Lanesboro area of MN is beautiful any time and even more so in the early fall!