EVENT: Mountain & Pacific Regions Meet-n-Greet: IN, Goshen - 6/14/2017 to 6/16/2017

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Rod & Kelly:
It is our pleasure to Welcome the Pacific Region! You guys have been so supportive of the Mountain Region Rally's and I see us as ONE FAMILY!
I know how the 4 letter word can get in the way....We all look forward to your retirement and you get to come out and "Play"...
We will make a Margarita Toast in your honor!
You will be missed!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
EVENT: Mountain & Pacific Regions Meet-n-Greet: IN, Goshen - 6/14/2017 to 6/16/2017

Thank you Garry!! We are one big family, the Heartland Family!! You are a great man!

Rod

Doublegranch

The Rally is getting Closer!!! Starting to get excited.....
Make sure you RSVP for the Mountain - Pacific Region Meet n Greet...
We have a few yet to respond.

Doublegranch

It is awful quiet on this thread......
Dan & Marla Skiles....You mentioned at the AZ Kartchner Cavern you were attending the Goshen Rally...
You need to let me know if you will be attending the Group Dinner and the Meet n Greet.....
I know you are on the road for awhile, so Safe Travels....

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
On the road to Goshen. More stops to make. At Silver Spur RV park in Silverton, Oregon. Leave here on Monday and head to the Columbia River area for a week. See everybody on the 6th of June.

Can hardly wait.

Doublegranch

Jim & Melody:
Safe Travels....I will arrive two days behind you on the 8th....
Have two rally's to attend on the way....NM and Ft Collins Rally.....
This should be a great Rally....

Doublegranch

Dan & Marla:
Great talking with you on the phone....I will add you to the list for both the group dinner and the Meet n Greet.
Safe Travels and enjoy your time in Texas!!!

aRAYwego

Sheila and I will not be able to make the dinner but we will be at the meet and greet. She will concoct some sort of appetizer/snack/dessert thingy! See you all there!!!

Doublegranch

Wow, we have a nice number signed up for the Group Dinner as well as the Meet n Greet!
Can't wait to see everyone!
I will be leaving on May 25th for Regional Rally meetings with the vendors, then off to Ft Collins for the Colorado Rally! My Goshen reservations are for June 8th, but I may arrive on the 7th...
Safe Travels to everyone and see you in a few weeks! The Margarita machine is loaded, tequila and mix in the Sundance and now we only need ICE and someone to drink with!

dkeetc1

We will be coming to the appetizer pot luck. We're already at the Fairgrounds I Goshen. We came early to pick up our 'new' rig. It is fabulous!!! See you all when you get here. We'll bring chips and dip. Can't wait to see everyone. Sue & Derald

gasman

Camp Socializer
Garry, fyi Roger and Judy Meyer and Charlie and Ronnette Mungle had to cancel from the Rally.
Edythe says we will bring pinwheels. I don't think she means the kind that spin.

Doublegranch

Mike, Derald, Sue, Jim & Jie:
THanks for the update.....Just arrived at the KOA in West Omaha around 5 today...Will head out to Goshen on the 6th....
Mike....can't wait to eat a pin wheel......

So Derald & Sue are in hog heaven with the new Landmark.....Jim & Jie also just purchased a new 2018 Landmark!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just arrived at the KOA in West Omaha around 5 today...Will head out to Goshen on the 6th....
Mike....

Hey Garry . . . sorry I missed you before you left yesterday.

Saw you roll by as I was just getting out of bed still in my jammies!

That's a long one day haul to Omaha from Colorado . . .

Tell everyone at the M&G hello from us . . . wish we could be there!

See you in a couple of months at the Mancos/Mesa Verde Rally!

Doublegranch

JohnD:

Actually I had to force myself to stop in Omaha...I could have gone all the way, but I do have family here!
I Saw your front door closed so didn't want to bother you when I left...It was great seeing you again and can't wait for Mancos!!!
Think I will bring the Margarita machine if others will bring the booze!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
JohnD:

Actually I had to force myself to stop in Omaha...I could have gone all the way, but I do have family here!
I Saw your front door closed so didn't want to bother you when I left...It was great seeing you again and can't wait for Mancos!!!
Think I will bring the Margarita machine if others will bring the booze!

Bring on the Margaritaville Machine . . .

I'm sure we'll put it to good use!

Have fun in Goshen!

SteamboatSailor

Garry;
We're apparently not on your email list for this event. Please add Rosalie & me for dinner at the Lux. Unfortunately we won't be able to make Fri.

Thx much, & looking forward to meeting everyone.

Rick & Rosalie Gowins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RottsNScotts

Finally figured something to bring for the potluck!

I will be bringing crackers and a cream cheese dip that I think will be out of this world!