EVENT: Mountain & Pacific Regions Meet-n-Greet: IN, Goshen - 6/14/2017 to 6/16/2017

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Pacific & Mountain Region Group Dinner:
Just a reminder the group dinner for the above two regions will be Wed June 14th at 5 pm
Lux Cafe....across from Menards...

Address: 2012 Lincolnway E, Goshen, IN 46526

Phone: (574) 534-8045

At 4:30, I will wait in front of the main fairgrounds entry for those who wish to drive over in a caravan.
Otherwise just come on over, our room is in the back of the restaurant.
See you there!

RottsNScotts

Don't know if you will see this in time, but I will not be able to make it this afternoon. Not feeling so hot...

Pacific & Mountain Region Group Dinner:
Just a reminder the group dinner for the above two regions will be Wed June 14th at 5 pm
Lux Cafe....across from Menards...

Doublegranch

A Big Thank You to all who showed up this evening for the Group Dinner at Lux Cafe!
Wow...what a turn out...I RSVP for 36 and we had to add an additional 4 tables to the room!
Great food and Super people!!!
See you all Friday at 4 pm for the Meet n Greet! If anyone has any Tequila mix bring it, I
Have several bottles but we may run out early with this large of a crowd...

Doublegranch

JohnD: You are missed and along with your Fireball....Not one shot has surfaced this week!!But the Margarita machine will be getting a workout tomorrow!!!See you in Manco!...............Rod:You have a great group of folks and thoroughly enjoyed everyone last night!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
JohnD: You are missed and along with your Fireball....Not one shot has surfaced this week!!But the Margarita machine will be getting a workout tomorrow!!!See you in Manco!...............Rod:You have a great group of folks and thoroughly enjoyed everyone last night!

I do have an AMAZING group of people in the Pacific region!! I have made more lifelong friends with these folks!!

Rod