2nd Annual Regional Beer Tasting Event

'Lil Guy'

Where and when? Am I ignort or just dum.. What rally? The Beeeeer just catches me eye. Don't post this stuff with out more info.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Where and when? Am I ignort or just dum.. What rally? The Beeeeer just catches me eye. Don't post this stuff with out more info.

Look at what section the thread is in Frank. This is going on at Goshen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennyha

My wife and I will plan to attend. We hope to bring either 2 bottles of Kona Brewing Co's Coco Brown Ale, or Kona Brewing Co's Pipeline Porter ( that is, if any survive to see June...;)
Thanks, sounds like fun.

jassson007

My wife and I will plan to attend. We hope to bring either 2 bottles of Kona Brewing Co's Coco Brown Ale, or Kona Brewing Co's Pipeline Porter ( that is, if any survive to see June...;)
Thanks, sounds like fun.

One of each would be awesome. I personally am not a fan of dark heavy beers but I know a lot are.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Going to Masseys Landing in DE in May. Going to tour the Dogfish Head Brewery. Gonna pick up something interesting while we are there.

jassson007

Going to Masseys Landing in DE in May. Going to tour the Dogfish Head Brewery. Gonna pick up something interesting while we are there.

Good deal just make sure it is something that you want to take the other 4 home with you. Lol

jassson007

reposting to follow thread from original

Will try to do same with some craft brew from ontario (canada). how about some 'moose drool' (http://bigskybrew.com/beers/moose-drool/). oops, that is from montana (maybe somebody else can bring some). we have lots of others in ontario..

Have had moose drool before. Actually have met the owners and have tried most of their brews. They came and tailgated with us one year

AlwaysOnLiberty

This sounds awesomely interesting! Either or both of us may attend. I put a message on our bulletin board to pick up some crazy brew before heading up for the rally. Looking forward to this.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
reposting to follow thread from original

Will try to do same with some craft brew from ontario (canada). how about some 'moose drool' (http://bigskybrew.com/beers/moose-drool/). oops, that is from montana (maybe somebody else can bring some). we have lots of others in ontario..

Had our share of their brews. Both sons are U of M Missoula grads!! Go Griz!!!!
7275fc910b0a4e78b957646e2244716c.jpg

jassson007

This sounds awesomely interesting! Either or both of us may attend. I put a message on our bulletin board to pick up some crazy brew before heading up for the rally. Looking forward to this.

Awesome!!

wehavefun

Not to add too much, but any interest in local wine for the spouses that don't like beer? I know I cant believe I either, but I guess not everyone loves beer.

Brian

jassson007

Not to add too much, but any interest in local wine for the spouses that don't like beer? I know I cant believe I either, but I guess not everyone loves beer.

Brian

Feel free to tag on to this and bring something. I am sure she will find someone willing to taste what she brings.

VKTalley

Brian

Come on and bring a bottle of wine, if you want! I am not a beer drinker either so I am planning on picking up a bottle (or two) of Florida wine to share.