North Trail 28DBSS Price

cjb2283

Next week I am going to finish the paperwork and pick up our new 2017 North Trail 28DBSS Caliber Edition. We ordered it back in February. Supposedly I got the RV Show pricing but I feel like we are still paying too much. Just wondering what others paid for theirs...we are about to throw down $xxK. We are trading in our current TT so that is helping.

danemayer

Hi cjb2283,

I'm afraid forum rules don't allow posting prices. However, anyone who would like to share their purchase price by way of PM can do so.

'Lil Guy'

Don't know if you are financing or paying cash. Argue the interest if you do. It is negotiable also. They always try to get a little extra. Sent you a pm. Good luck with your purchase and keep us posted.

'Lil Guy'

Got your pm. Give me till tomorrow late to get back at you. Been trying to send PM but having trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cjb2283

Hey guys, just wanted to give you an update. Not doing the actual signing until next Friday but our new TT finally got to the dealer and I got to see it and it's MSRP. I feel a lot better about my purchase now. The MSRP is quite a bit more than what we agreed on for financing. So that savings plus the extra that they gave me for my trade puts us right at if not better than the 25% off from MSRP. If interested in numbers PM me. Thanks for the help and input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: