Question for 3000CK, 3100CK owners.........

CPDDet

We ordered our new 3100 CK 2 weeks ago and are hoping for delivery the first week of June. In the meantime I'm researching grills for the rear bumper, swing arm bracket.

Heartland doesn't offer a grill as an option, just the bracket as standard equipment. Looks like the bracket itself is either a Lippert or Fleming product and I was wondering what kind of options I have when choosing a grill that fits the bracket. Really don't want to jury rig something that doesn't fit correctly. Not sure how standardized the brackets and grills are.

What brand / model of grill are most people using?

Dave & Ronna

justafordguy

Not sure if the bracket is the same one my Gateway has but I got an Olympian 5500 stainless grill and it worked perfect.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I purchased my 2017 Sundance 3100 CK in June last year and yes it did come with a Grill...
It is a black grill that works fine. Has a black carry bag, quality won't last but it does protect the
grill while in the basement.
It doesn't show it on the build sheet but it was there!
Even my previous Northtrail came with a grill...very nice stainless grill.

You may want to hold of buying until you take delivery of your new unit...
Safe Travels....You are going to LOVE the 3100CK...
When you get your new Rig, be sure to check out the MT Chapter Rally in Sept!

CPDDet

Got an answer from the factory yesterday. The bracket is manufactured by Lippert:

http://www.lci1.com/swing-arm-grill

And yes, I'm holding off until we pick up the unit before making any calls on the grill.

In the meantime I'll probably contact some manufactures and ask about mounting their grill on the Lippert arm.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
The grill that came with my Sundance is a "flame King" with a black storage bag.
I have currently replaced it with a stainless "Aussie" grill which looks a lot nicer.
The flame king I kept for a back up.