Landmark Louisville update

AWesdorp

Hello everyone. Thank you for your feedback on the the Louisville 1.0 version I posted to the forum recently. Please take a look at the final version that we'll be prototyping of the new Louisville floor plan:

phoca_thumb_m_lm_louisville.png

My comments:

1. Incredible bedroom (slide in slide, bed recliner, walk in closet, 22'' deep dresser, pocket door)
  2. Great kitchen (pantry in slide out includes coffee bar, counter top and above/below storage)
  3. The rear sofa will be a sofa first and foremost. It is crucial for seating multiple people comfortably. The pedestal table will be a great way to create a dinette/card playing space when desired.
  4. 54'' shower w/ cabinet over the toilet.
  5. Huge main awning due to location of bed slides.
  6. Fridge will open when slides are in.

We're working on some cool "covert ops" stuff also that hopefully comes to fruition too.

Note--for those of you asking--the upstairs/downstairs double slide-in-slide concept didn't make it past the dreaming stage--too many production complications.

Thanks everyone once again. I'm glad so many of you are keen to learn more about this unit and I'm very excited to build the first one.

Have a nice day,
Andy

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
This one looks great. Can't wait to see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Andy I'm glad to see your still talking to us after that last bashing.. :)

I think you have made some very good changes and have address alot of the major issues we had pointed out.
This one looks like it could be a winner.

Thanks
Jerrod

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

jlsr

I think I like the new plan Andy posted! Will the dinette fold out or anything like that to make a bed? Might be something we need when grandkids come with us.

Looking forward to seeing the prototype.

jbeletti

I think I like the new plan Andy posted! Will the dinette fold out or anything like that to make a bed? Might be something we need when grandkids come with us.

Looking forward to seeing the prototype.
I'm pretty sure Andy is not planning to make this sofa a sleeper. Assuming this is the case, consider the really plush queen blow up beds. We have some at home - they're really getting nice. Should fit easily from the sofa to the island.

jlsr

I'm pretty sure Andy is not planning to make this sofa a sleeper. Assuming this is the case, consider the really plush queen blow up beds. We have some at home - they're really getting nice. Should fit easily from the sofa to the island.

Thanks Jim that is a great idea.

Bones

I just happen to run across this because I looked at the Heartland Rv website today and I said what happened to the odd design RV and I had to go looking on the forum here for it to make sure I wasn't going senile or something. They changed the design. Awesome stuff there. Now lets get to working on a luxury model family RV. Ha

jbeletti

Landmark Louisville - Sneak Peak at Bedroom Dresser

Andy is getting close to revealing the Landmark Louisville. Today, he snapped the image below of the bedroom dresser and TV. Note that this unit in not yet completed - hence tools and parts laying around.

It's Andy's "plan" to have a completed Louisville on display at the upcoming national rally of the Heartland Owners Club in Goshen, Indiana this June.

Landmark_Louisville_Bedroom.jpg

jlsr

Re: Landmark Louisville - Sneak Peak at Bedroom Dresser

Andy is getting close to revealing the Landmark Louisville. Today, he snapped the image below of the bedroom dresser and TV. Note that this unit in not yet completed - hence tools and parts laying around

View attachment 51392

We are excited to see the Louisville finished product! Please post more pics when available... we won't be attending Goshen, we aren't Heartland owners (yet..)

Thanks for the update

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
That dresser looks deeper than most. If that is true then I really like what they are doing here.

AWesdorp

Hello everyone--yes the Louisville is nearing completion. It came offline today and is nearly ready to go to the paint shop. I hope to have pictures of it very soon.
That is a 48'' TV in the bedroom with the deeper drawer dresser. Once the MOR/ryde bed mech is installed we'll have nearly 5 full feet of floor space from the dresser base to the foot of the bed.
I'll try to keep you all posted, thanks,
Andy

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looking good, can't wait to see it in Goshen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk