EVENT: South Central Region Meet-n-Greet: IN, Goshen - 6/14/2017 to 6/14/2017

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Nancy, thanks again for taking over this event for me in my absence.

I got a PM from Orville Wright that he will be at the Meet and Greet.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Nancy, thanks again for taking over this event for me in my absence.

I got a PM from Orville Wright that he will be at the Meet and Greet.

Thanks Jay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VKTalley

Nancy, let me know if you need any help with this event. I'll be happy to lend a hand, if you need help.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Let me know if there is anything Ginger and I can do to help out. Supplies, Food, coffee maker, etc.

Happy to help.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Let me know if there is anything Ginger and I can do to help out. Supplies, Food, coffee maker, etc.

Happy to help.

Thanks Jamie, Jay has enlisted some of his Chapter Leaders to fill his and Stella's shoes. 3 chapters are gonna try!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Elaine and I will attend. This is our first rally and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Good deal I didn't realize we had any other louisiana Chapter members headed to Goshen. I look forward to meeting you. We have another couple, Martin & Kay Smith, while from Louisiana I think the claim MO as their home Chapter (they are also my wife's kin folk). I will be there tomorrow look for the Big Country with the yellow McNeese flag flying.

jassson007

Elaine is a McNeese graduate who grew up in Jennings.

Oh wow then you will certainly recognize my rig and my truck then. My wife and I rep the blue and gold. Heck even my dog is named Rowdy. Lol

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We had a great turnout for our South Central Region Meet-n-Greet! It was so nice to meet new and see old friends.
Thank you all for coming and look forward to seeing you at future rallies!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We had a great turnout for our South Central Region Meet-n-Greet! It was so nice to meet new and see old friends.
Thank you all for coming and look forward to seeing you at future rallies!

b84da0375ea3adfd4d2e3017538434a1.jpg

Thanks all, for coming!!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I'm glad to see the turnout was so good. Thank you Chapter Leaders for stepping up to take over this event for me.

jassson007

I'm glad to see the turnout was so good. Thank you Chapter Leaders for stepping up to take over this event for me.

Sure do miss you here but Nancy and Dave both have been able to fill your shoes with grace!!