Owner check in

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the forum from a former Michiganderer (we are from Jackson).

When we bought our Prowler I could only find two of them west of the Mississippi . . .

And as luck would have it they were both sitting at 4 Seasons RV in Loveland, Colorado . . . 40 miles from our house!

Needless to say . . . one of them is sitting in our side yard right now!

ProwlerGlowStep7-P3160624.jpg

Just installed the new GloSteps on it last week.

Not too many Prowler's out there yet, either and we were the only one at the Vegas rally as well.

ProwlerVegasHOC-P1020420.jpg

But none of that matters . . . just enjoy the Oakmont as long as you have it!

And join the HOC and come to some rallies for a great time!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Welcome to the forum from a former Michiganderer (we are from Jackson).

When we bought our Prowler I could only find two of them west of the Mississippi . . .

And as luck would have it they were both sitting at 4 Seasons RV in Loveland, Colorado . . . 40 miles from our house!

Needless to say . . . one of them is sitting in our side yard right now!

View attachment 50499

Just installed the new GloSteps on it last week.

Not too many Prowler's out there yet, either and we were the only one at the Vegas rally as well.

View attachment 50500

But none of that matters . . . just enjoy the Oakmont as long as you have it!

And join the HOC and come to some rallies for a great time!

Jeez John. Why did you think in a thread about Oakmonts we needed pictures of your Prowler?

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Jeez John. Why did you think in a thread about Oakmonts we needed pictures of your Prowler?

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

Because I knew you'd like them! :p

I've got lots more! :rolleyes:

By the by, when we were on our first campout with the Prowler down at Mountaindale (Colorado Springs) we went in to the Camping World for something and saw the first Oakmont we'd ever seen and liked it and thought that maybe that might be our next 5'ver (a long way off).

It had the big rear bunk bedroom with the huge entertainment center along the back wall and the rear 1/2 bath with the second entrance door in the 1/2 bath.

Smokepit

Because I knew you'd like them!

By the by, when we were on our first campout with the Prowler down at Mountaindale (Colorado Springs) we went in to the Camping World for something and saw the first Oakmont we'd ever seen and liked it and thought that maybe that might be our next 5'ver (a long way off).

It had the big rear bunk bedroom with the huge entertainment center along the back wall and the rear 1/2 bath with the second entrance door in the 1/2 bath.
You where looking at the 375QB. That's the one we bought and we love it. We went from a single slide 28BHSS Salem with one little bunk room stuffed in the back corner to what our camping friends have dubbed the " Taj Mahal"

Our outdoor kitchen doesn't have the optional sink, so I'm getting ready to install a second Jensen stereo/dvd player, 40" tv and sound bar next to the fridge. It will be more of an outdoor entertainment center, great for watching the Tigers while sitting by the fire with a choice beverage!

d0cfb7deb39ec27d4f964b0804b4f209.jpg

Because I knew you'd like them!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk