Considering a Landmark

Bones

I think that should spell it out for you. Go buy the new one. You should be able to finance it better as well.

jlsr

Well, I was going to buy the 2013. When I told the owner I'd buy it pending a full PDI, he balked. Seems like that's too much hassle. So now he wants me to wait until he shows it another time this week, then get back to me. Gonna have to say that kinda bothers me on multiple levels...First, you expect me to buy an RV without completely hooking it up and testing everything, and second, you want to put me, who made a full price offer, on the back burner while you try for an easier sale? As I type this, I'm getting more annoyed with it!

The seller must know something isn't right with the water or sewer ... I think I'd pass on that one.

If a serious buyer wanted to do a thorough PDI on our Columbus we would certainly want them to to be sure its all OK at purchase. We'd even hook the water up , no problem...

Sounds like the used one is not the one .

aknavy

He ended up calling me back - his other buyer backed out, but still no inspection. Offered to drop another $900 off the price. Still passing. Hope the others I'm looking into work out.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
He ended up calling me back - his other buyer backed out, but still no inspection. Offered to drop another $900 off the price. Still passing. Hope the others I'm looking into work out.

That sounds like two more red flags, time to pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speedcat

Something smells to high heaven! Turn away and don't look back. I have sold two RV's as a privatre seller and wouldn't sell without the buyer and I doing a full walkthrough and providing a full disclosure of all flaws. It's just the right thing to do. Good luck with your search!

KNPMCM

I have now had 4 5th wheels and purchased my current unit a 2016 Landmark 365 Ashland 1 year ago. To date there have been a few minor issues ( compared to my previous unit) and Heartland has been excemplary in making things right.
The quality of these units is as good as it comes in today's RV Market. Dealerships on the other hand are as different as Frogs and Elephants when it comes to their customer service. It is as important to find thr right dealership as it is to find the right unit.

Kirk