HL is pregnant!!!!

NYSUPstater

Heartland RV or Big Country in particular, is pregnant as we placed our order yesterday for a BC 3560 SS!! So in a couple weeks, pull current coach out of storage and start to empty it and by end of April take it to new owner (local). Meantime, we are already in process of getting some things we need to get for our new "baby". Excited already!! FWIW, ended up with a bottom line which was 38% off MSRP. Thought that was pretty good. God willing and the creeks don't rise, we should see it by end of April to middle of May, just in time for Mem Day w/e.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations!

The wait will be agonizing but worth it. We love our Big Country.

Erika

NYSUPstater

Thanks TT! We bought our current coach in '05 (Cedar Creek Silverback BH), came in as a '06. This too was an ordered unit by us. As the weeks went by we got more and more excited about it's arrival. With just 1 of 2 children at home now (and graduating from HS next year), he's outgrown the bunk and the coach in our opinion has served it's usefulness for us. Tho still in great shape, floorplan just isn't practical anymore. Add to that, if all goes well, will be retiring in <10 years, so wife and I are looking ahead. Will it be our last coach? Who knows. But figure while we are still working, get it paid off by then and sit back. Can't wait to surprise my sis and BIL. Funny thing. One would think we would stay in or around current length of 35'. Why in H would we go longer if just 2 of us? Momma likes the floorplan. Heated seats w/ massage and FP in BR helped!!!!!!!!

NYSUPstater

We heard from the Dr's office and they said our "large" baby is due the 2nd week of May! I just hope it can arrive at dealer by 1st part of following week so we can go pick it up and get ready for Mem Day w/e.:eek::eek::eek: