ATF: North Trail - Cabinet Door / TV Mount

jacke65

I have a 2011 North Trail 26RLS and have 2 questions. (1) Can I order matching cabinet doors for above the refrigerator and microwave? Also, a cabinet door to cover the Entertainment area open space? These are open shelves currently. (2) Is there a way to secure a swivel TV mount on the outside of the linen closet cabinet, where the current design has a shelf to hold the TV? Any input will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Jack

danemayer

Hi jacke65,

I'd suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. The parts dep't can tell you if you can purchase cabinet doors. They'll need to know the exact measurements and I'd guess it would be much more likely if you have another door of the size that's needed. Whether the wood type and stain are still available something they can also tell you.

As for the swivel TV mount, perhaps another owner will have some ideas.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We did the same thing with our 2011 NorthTrail. Had 2 ridiculously large cabinets with no cabinet doors on them. Go figure??

From this.....
2ezlczr.jpg

3517ec0.jpg

To this......
32zuumt.jpg

16948ox.jpg

I found existing cabinet doors throughout the coach that would fit the openings. I called Heartland with my Vin number and took pictures of the existing cabinets I wanted ordered and they sent them to me. Bought hinges from Lowe's. Looks a lot better.

jacke65

Thanks Dan, Jamie for your input. I'll contact Heartland and see what I can find out. Jamie, you did a good job, the "after" not only looks better but is more functional.