Question on Decor For Cyclone/RW in Garage

6.7Ford

Question for those that own 2015-2017 Cyclones, I found a floor plan that I really like the 4115 (15' garage) & 4113 - Road Warrior as well in this model.

My only hang up is the wood paneling that is a couple feet tall in the garage - I personally think it's ugly as heck & would prefer just diamond plate 1' tall or so then the regular wall.

I'm still probably 3ish months from making a purchase so I haven't visited any dealers yet, but I figured I'd ask to see what others know. All the Cyclones I've seen for sale online have this wood paneling but a few models didn't such as the 3611 JS I believe among a couple others but definitely not the 4115 or 4113 (cyclone & RW)
Thanks!

danemayer

Hi 6.7Ford,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We've got quite a few toy hauler owners on the forum, so I'm sure you'll get some feedback shortly.

Hogladyrider

Welcome to the forum, this is a great place for information.

We are full timers living in our Cyclone 3611 JS.

Are you going to be fulltime or is this future purchase for a vacations and weekends?

One consideration to keep in mind is weight. Plus length of the rig for access to RV sites and overall towing. We also considered resale value in selecting the Cyclone over the RW. We love the 3611 with the double slide in the living area and the couch directly across from the TV.

We use our garage to carry our two Specialized bicycles and our Honda Goldwing. When we are stationary for any length of time the garage is the man cave/office and we utilize the rear patio a lot. We have installed a TV in the garage as well. I never thought I would enjoy the rear patio deck but it is my favorite spot.

We owned two 5th wheels prior to our Cyclone and going from 42' of living space down to 28' in the Cyclone took some adjusting. Now after living in our Cyclone for a year I would entertain even going smaller again not bigger. We originally triple towed with our 5th wheel and it was too stressful. We are much happier with our current set up.

Research, research and more research will be your best friend and this is the place to ask those questions. We have discovered that we often have more RV knowledge than the dealers.

Susan & Gary

LBR

We absolutely love the high end look of our wainscoting in our CY garage and spend 90% of relaxing in it rather than in the living room. It is another 17.5' of living and dining room when the toy is unloaded.

You could try to get your coach built without it, or if to no avail, remove said wainscoting and install your own ATP...good luck.