3570RS Kitchen Slide

Moandnick

The way the slide mechanism is designed there is only one slide switch that controls both Kitchen slide and the dinning/living room slide. The kitchen extends first then the second slide begins after the kitchen stops. The problem is the kitchen slide seems to be extending about a second to long and it is forcing the molding to be forced off the wall a bit. If I could do it manually I would stop it sooner. Is there an adjustment somewhere under the slide that controls that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

You can do one or the other from up front by the pump. It's not very convenient, you have to close the manual finger twist valve at the block to isolate each slide.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You might just want to adjust the ram so that it does not extend as far as it is now.

Peace
Dave

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Lippert manual has instructions for that adjustment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a link to a manual that is found in our Tools section located in the navigation bar at the top of the page. LINK
You will find instructions on slide adjustments there.

Peace
Dave

Padiddle

You're sure it's extending too far? I have a small picture in a frame just next to the return air grate over the pantry door. This picture came loose one trip and sagged just enough to catch that molding and remove it.
Just saying to make sure that there is nothing on the inboard side of your kitchen roof as it's extending. It may contact the wall and push the molding off as easily as my picture frame did.

Dave too
Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk